#23 Misunderstanding

Start from the beginning

It was Nine Material. A girl with a more tragic past than the (h/c) haired girl, with a more complicated story.

The black haired girl sat in front of (Y/n), a wicked smile on her face.

The team noticed that someone had sat with their friend, but they didn't use any communication devices, so they hadn't heard a single word they exchanged.

The girls seemed to whisper most of the time, and that sound was overwhelmed with the calm chatter of the mall. Nine handed (Y/n) something, a shape similar to a key. Kacchan saw it more clearly from above and recognized it as the same key (y/n) wears around her neck. Deku had told his suspicions about the girl and told him about the necklace.

The only question in his mind was,

'Why was the villain giving her a fake copy of her own weapon?'

The girls exchange a few more words and then (y/n) shows the signal from behind her, as she took the key in her free hand. Everyone stealthily ran up to the table and started to attack, not with their quirks, but combat. Using their quirks would cause a panic. As they jumped at the villain, the black haired girl stretched her hands to her sides and immediately some sort of material extended from her nails.

===Profile===

Villain name: Nine Material

Name: Krista Lyneel

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Date of birth: 2001.10.18

Quirk: She can extend nine different materials form her nails, depending on the color of her nail polish. Also has a hair extension power.

Likes: Being sadistic, candles, braiding friendship bracelets.

Additional notes: Works with the League of Villains in the Villain Alliance. She has been calculated to be almost as strong as Shigaraki.

======

She wraps her long, witch-like nails and turns to me, shaking her hood from her head. The freckles on her face and her baby blue eyes shine from the sunlight, emitting a warm atmosphere. (Y/n) then quickly takes out a syringe from her pocket, which was next to her pocket knife, and she quickly injects a quirk stabilizer, this shut's down the person's quirk for at least two hours.

Injecting every single trapped person with the orange liquid they all settled down, accept for Kacchan. By this point, all of the mall citizens exited the building from fear and sheer terror. As (Y/n) walked to her previously sat at table, she grabbed her drink and took a sip, while Nine was having a closer look at (Y/n)'s friends.

"What are you doing, (Y/n)?! Is this some sort of joke?!" Kacchan screamed. The girl hated when she was screamed at, all she ever wanted was silence, but that never happened.

The voices inside her head would never stop, even when she tried as hard as she could to do anything... It didn't help.

The voices kept saying,

'You're a failure, you didn't save them, you disgrace, your family hates you, you're weak, you're ugly, nobody wants you...

kill yourself.'

But (Y/n) knew better than that. She knew she was raised better than that. The only thing she could do was do her best to stay alive, in any case, her sister was still alive, wasn't she?

Nine carefully inspects the teenagers, coming closer to Kacchan as he struggled to get out. "Aww, this one's cute~" Nine seductively says towards (Y/n)'s direction. (Y/n) puts her drink down on the table and walks to Deku while speaking with the other girl,

"Don't touch him, he's special." (Y/n) speaks in a monotone voice. Nine cocks an eyebrow.

"Why's that?" The sadist asks. (Y/n) tries to speak up louder, saying a response, but Deku keeps on shouting of how big of a traitor she is.

"Because we kissed." That shut all of them up. Their previous grunts of pain and struggle stopped dead silent. But the thoughts in (Y/n)'s head didn't. She walked to Kacchan next and cupped one of her hands on his cheek, looking into his crimson eyes. "Don't act so surprised, Kacchan. Oh, and just a reminder," (Y/n) says, leaning closer to the boy's face, making him heat up she whispers,

"you're the one who kissed me."

[*sigh* I don't have words.]