#8 Broken Memories

[I'm updating today because I can't tomorrow, I'll be off by the sea. I have a dance competition and I injured my leg ;D Now that's karma for watching Anime, amirit? Anyway, enjoy ;p]

(Y/n)'s POV

I quietly sit in the teacher meeting room, right by Aizawa. In front of me sits principal Nezu and around us a couple more teachers. Nezu speaks up,

"(Y/n), you've violated this school's rules countless times and almost killed some students. We have the absolute right to expel you." he says in his cheerful voice.

"But, Principal Nezu! It wasn't my faul!" I announce. All of the teachers furrow their eyebrows at me and stare in disbelief. My heart rate is gradually getting higher.

"Then please explain your recent behavior on the field. Don't tell me that attacking a student and almost killing him is not your fault." Katsuki... he's right. I am a threat. They have all rights to be mad at me.

"W-well, y-yes. That... that is my faul. But.. I don't really know what happened. I kinda lost control." I explain, playing with my locks of hair. "But I'm not responsible for the fire!" I announce. It really isn't my fault. That boy somehow made me do it.

"But you told Mr. Aizawa that you were the cause of the rapid oxidation, have you not?"

I did. What should I say now..? ....I guess I should tell the truth.

"I did say that, but what I meant was that I got hypnotized to do what I did." I state. My heartbeat increasing even more. It's probably going to pop out any moment now.

"Then would you mind telling us who hypnotized you?" Nezu asks. I stop fiddling with my hair and look at him. His scar looks almost like mine, but instead mine is bigger and lower. I rise my hand up to the scar from habit and stare Nezu down.

"I don't know his name..." I softly say. The words leaving almost as mumbles and my body shaking from fear of what might happen next.

"Well, then if you know that the person is a he, then tell us what he looks like." The principal seems to get more and more impatient,

"He's...." I suddenly stop. Is this really the right thing I should do? Is this what a hero would do? "Just expel me already." I roughly tell. They all look at me, dumbfounded and their eyes glisten with the need to know.

"What does he look like?!" This time Aizawa demanded. I turn to him, his hair is tied up into a ponytail and his scar Is also visible. I stare at it deeply.

I guess its common for heroes to get scars. But I'm not even a hero and I'm filled with them.

"I'm not telling you!" I scream out of frustration. All of the teachers look at me with wide eyes, but suddenly the famous hero named Mt. Lady applauds me. I blush a bit at the sudden agreement. Diverting my attention back at hand,"Would a hero betray a friend? A fellow ally? No! And that's what I'm not going to do!" I end. Now even Mt. Lady feels intimidated. Nezu then speaks up.

"I respect that." Everyone's eyes dart to him. Nezu stands up on his table and reaches his hands out, as if wanting a hug. "(Y/n) (L/n), you are officially expelled!"

~Entrance of U.A~

I walk silently, its third period now so everyone's in their classes. I turn to look at the High school one last time, but suddenly am greeted with warmth. A pair of arms protectively hug me and a couple of ash blond hair get in my mouth. I spit them out and look up at the boy who was mad at me just a couple of hours ago.

What is he doing? Wasn't he mad at me...?

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" His deep voice speaks up. I freeze at the sudden question, remembering that he doesn't know... I have to make this right.

"I'm sorry..." I softly say. Bakugou's arms stiffen at the sound of my voice, and he hugs me tighter.

"What for, you sore loser?" He roughly asks. God, can he not insult me in every sentence? But... I'll miss his hollow threats and insults. He did make me push harder on myself, making me try and try to get better.

"I'm sorry for what I said..." what a good start. "And I'm sorry for doing this." I push him away. At this moment, Katsuki notices my teary, sky blue eyes and blushing red face. I pushed him quite roughly, so he stumbled back a bit. I turn around and run off, after quietly mumbling a few words.

My movements are like strings, pulling on Bakugo Katsuki's heart. Every step I took he felt more and more empty. More pulled. The force getting stronger every second. Katsuki almost feels betrayed but his pride is too big for him to notice. His eyes wide from this... feeling. He doesn't know what to call it. Relief? Hatred? Pain?

Could it be pain..?

"I'll be waiting for you..." he starts, looking at my running form and thinking for reasons as to why I was leaving him, all alone. "Until we meet again." The boy looks at the palms of his hands and slaps his face. "What the fuck is happening?" he asks himself, hoping for an answer. The hole I left there, he doesn't know how to fix.

I run faster and faster, every step breaking a tiny piece of my heart. What am I doing? What are these feeling? I've never felt like this. What the hell? I run to the same park where me and Katsuki went to the playground. Where he did pull-ups and when he let me call him by his first name... I didn't even tell him goodbye. Or anyone, for that matter. I sit on the swings, kicking some rocks in the process.

What am I supposed to do now?

Katsuki's POV

I walk back into the classroom and quickly sit at my table. Aizawa looks at me.

'What the fuck are you looking at?'

"So? Do you believe me now?" Aizawa asks, a scoff emitting from him. Stupid ass fuck. I look down at my desk and put my hands under it.

"Yeah, whatever." I answer. Aizawa then continues to teach whatever the fuck he's teaching and I fiddle with the bottom part of my desk.

Ugh.. there's some gum here. Fucking assholes..

And suddenly I felt something uncommon. Something you wouldn't feel under a table. I take it and look at it. It's a small piece of paper with some writing on it.

............

........................

...................................

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

,,I think I'm in love with you."

I stare at it, realising...

[Flashback]

(Y/n)'s POV

~Entrance of U.A~

I pushed him quite roughly, so he stumbled back a bit. I turn around and run off, after quietly mumbling a few words.

"I'm sorry, but... I think I'm in love with you.."

Katsuki's POV

What the fuck?