#13 My Savior

3rd Person POV

~Hospital~

The two boys sit in absolute silence, waiting for their dear friend to wake up.

It's been three days.

Three days ago the fight at USJ happened. It was a very challenging fight. U.A's new teacher, All Might, was seen as heroic and powerful, defeating Nomu and yet he didn't stop the league of villains.

He maybe won the battle, but the war isn't over.

The stillness and quiet filling the air is very... awkward. Even though the two boys are here because of their dear friend (Y/n), one of them still feels unpleasant.

"S-so... you found her in this condition?" the shy and quiet boy named Midoriya asks, while looking over to his friend, Kirishima.

"No. I actually saw her get to this condition." the red haired male murmurs, feeling a slight pain in his heart from that horrid memory. How her blood overflowed in his hands, at the same time it looked as if the blood was thicker than any other persons. Both of them looking down they continue to sit in silence, until it is broken.

"Excuse me, but visiting hour is over." one of the hospital nurses tell. Both teenage boys look over, an obvious frown appearing they silently exit, after saying their goodbyes to (Y/n).

Later, after Izuku and Eijiro left, the nurse went to checkup on the fragile girl who is currently and has been in a supposed coma for the past three days. Immediately when entering (Y/n)'s room a small smile appears on her facial features as a calming view was seen by the nurse's eyes.

(Y/n) is sitting, silently admiring the flowers that the previous males have brought. And she does these actions with a smile, a big and warm smile. A small teardrop falls as (Y/n) reads a card that was left by one of the boys.

It's a card from the whole class.

Get better soon! We miss you and you also have some explaining to do missy! Can't wait! -Class 1-A

'What dorks' She thought.

The nurse deciding to finally enter the room, walks inside and startles (Y/n). With a smile on her face, the nurse comes to (Y/n)'s left side and looks at a monitor which connects to (Y/n)'s neck with a small pipe, probably filled with blood. Then, the nurse strikes up a conversation,

"So, how have you been doing? Feeling any better?" her soft and polite tone calmed (Y/n)'s terrified heart. The (h/c) haired girl nods and spreads a big smile at the elder woman.

"I've been doing fine, thank you. But feeling better.. I don't know." a sudden frown overwhelmed (Y/n)'s smile and she looked at her lap, on which was the class card laying. "I miss my friends.." The nurse flinches quite noticeably at the girl's words, also catching the hospitalized girl's attention. "What?"

"W-well, you were probably still asleep but you had visitors. Two boys, looked to be your age." (Y/n)'s eyes widen at the statement. She knew someone was there, but her consciousness wouldn't let her open her eyelids. A sudden feeling to know who those boys were overran her wish to see them. (Y/n) lifts her hand up to her neck, to feel the soft bandages tied up to her skin tightly, but not as much as to suffocate her.

"How did they look?" (Y/n) carefully asks, not to make the nurse think of any ideas. The woman quickly looks up from her notebook and then at the ceiling, trying to remember details.

"Well, there was one with dark green hair, he was pretty tall-" that's all (Y/n) needed to hear about this person... Izuku Midoriya. "And the second one had-" (Y/n) was hoping that it was Bakugou, although he wouldn't probably care, he didn't try to save her, he only made things worse. "Red spiky hair, and he was also pretty tall. Do you know them?"

'Eijiro... my savior.'

The (h/c) haired girl thought. She didn't think that he of all people would want to see her, especially in this horrible state. Tears started collecting in her eyes, as they one-by-one fell down on the ,,get well" card.

"(Y-(Y/n)!? Is everything okay? Are you feeling pain?" on one side, yes, she is feeling pain. On the other, no, no physical pain whatsoever. The nurses hands on the girl's shoulders start to shake in fear, the woman didn't want to loose this poor girl, so the elder female quickly grabbed a phone for emergency calls and before dialing (Y/n) took her wrist, stopping her.

"I'm fine. No need to call." A sudden silence filled the air. Both women looked at each other, no words spoken. Then the nurse slowly put the phone back to its place and (Y/n) let go of her hand. "I'm sorry, I just... really regret my actions." (Y/n) says looking back down at her lap, the card in her small hand, all scrunched up. The nurse steps towards her and puts her hand on the girl's shoulder in a kind manner, rubbing circles.

"You should." a low voice speaks. (Y/n) and the elder nurse look towards the sound, the door is opened wide and in its frame stands Mt. Lady, behind her stands Midnight, but the voice sounded male. Both pro heroes walk inside, their eyes glued to (Y/n) like a sticker on bare paper.

After them walks in Mr. Aizawa. "EraserHead." (Y/n) says, greeting him in a polite manner. Mt. Lady looks at the nurse beside her and asks her to leave. The nurse leaves without hesitation, softly, yet accidentally hitting Aizawa's shoulder. She apologizes immediately.

The door closes.

Midnight walks to (Y/n)'s right side taking a seat and Mr.Aizawa sits by her left side with Mt.Lady. Aizawa, putting his hands together, is the first one to speak up, "We need to talk about what happened three days ago."

'Three days..? I was asleep for that long?'

"Continue." (Y/n) encourages. Tiredness fills over her thoughts. If not them coming in here, then maybe (Y/n) could've rested after the nurse left, but there's no way she was going to encourage herself to make them leave.

"What the hell were you doing with the villain?" Midnight interferes, cutting Aizawa off before he even spoke.

"I was only doing what I thought was right."

"And what was it you thought was right?" She asks again. By the moment, more tears where filling (Y/n)'s eyelids, her eyes becoming red.

"I was only trying to save my sister!" The (h/c) haired girl's hues turn purple, a mixture of sadness and anger, blue and red. Shock overfills any other emotion in the pro heroes. Suddenly their mood changes, now knowing the full lengths (Y/n) could go through just to save a loved one.

Silence.

[Skrrrr, finally done. S o s o s o r r y for the late upload or what not, but I'm really busy (*cough* *Cough* playin' minecraft *cough* *cough*) and I want to announce that in about two weeks I'll be leaving to a summer camp, cuz my mom wants me to leave the house ;-;. But I'll try to upload either more before I go, when I'm there or when I come back. So yeah. K thanks for readin' love ya my weeby peeps and geeks. See ya, skkrrrrrr.]