#22 The Villain Alliance

3rd Person's POV

After the annoying incident with Izuku, (Y/n) went back downstairs and waited for everyone to wake up, looking through her phone gallery for a while. Deku later joined in, as if nothing ever happened. (Y/n) then just accepted the fact that, maybe Izuku dealt with it and if the girl doesn't want to talk about it, then she won't.

Both of them together, looking through the (h/c) haired girl's photos they laugh and giggle, at the same time trying not to wake up the others.

They've been looking through her very old photos and eventually got to the family ones. Seeing herself in the photo with her older sister, her brother not far in the background. She and her brother didn't have the best relationship. He would tease her, she would cry and the parents would discipline him, which made the girl cry even more.

She loved her brother, but he did not feel the same way towards her. Izuku noticed that, but didn't do anything about it. And it's better that he didn't. It's her problem, not his.

Later, more and more pictures with her beloved ones came and she tried her hardest to control her tears, at the same time trying to get rid of that ever existing grief.

She didn't have to feel guilty, but she did. If not her being born, maybe they would've lived?

Maybe.

After some time, everyone started to wake up and Shoto suggested to help make breakfast. Later, when they've all replenished, the main protagonist called Shouta.

"Hello? Who is this?"

"Hey, it's (Y/n) (L/n)."

"What is so important for you to call at 8 AM on a Sunday morning, (L/n)?"

"I believe you've seen the news, Mr. Aizawa? I'm calling for help to find Kirishima Eijiro, your student."

"Ahh, leave this to the professionals."

"Ha! The professionals? As if you started to even look for him!"

"Look, we're on it. Now don't call me again and don't you dare go look for him alone, it's dangerous and we don't need more bratty kids getting kid-"

The man didn't even finish his sentence when the girl on the other line ended the call.

"Looks like we'll be on our own." (Y/n) happily chirps at the group.

"Really? Mr.Aizawa sounded distressed about the situation-"

"Everything's fine!" (Y/n) cuts Ochaco while leaning forwards with her hands on her hips. "We don't need their help anyway! We'll be fine if we work together." Everyone seems anxious about the whole situation. (Y/n) leading them out of her house with their costumes on she smiles at her neighbor. It's the little old lady walking her dog again. Everyone nervously wave their hands at her and the elder woman smiles.

Ochaco and Yaoyorozu both get behind the group and whisper with each other,

"Don't you think her actions are a bit... odd?" The round headed girl asks her friend. Momo lets out a worried sigh.

"I do, but if the pros don't want to help us, then we don't have a choice other than acting on our own. "

Uraraka nods, understanding her guessing.

"Hey, (Y/n), where are we going?" The leader immediately stops in her tracks after hearing Todoroki's quiet voice.

"...O-oh. Yeah. I forgot, sorry."