#23 Misunderstanding

ابدأ من البداية

I jump and hug the person, pressing my body tightly against theirs. We both blush a slight, but no one noticed. The boy pushes me inside, shivering from the cold breeze outside. He walks in and shuts the door. Everyone seems slightly amused by his presence, while Midorya's face seems as if he walked into his home and was welcomed with a surprise party.

I'm the one to speak first,

"What're you doin' here...?" I curiously ask. There's literally 0.00000001% chance that he came her 'cause he had nothing to do. I guarantee it. Katsuki sniffs his nose and looks at me, crossing his arms, as if defeated.

"I decided to help you get shit-hair back, or whatever his name is." At first, I jump up hearing his news, but then immediately frown. How can people not know their classmate's names?? In the background I hear Deku stutter his thanks while others just hummed in response.

I look at Kacchan, sensing an unknown feeling running through my body. At first, it was only my cheeks, but then it started getting out of hand. I felt it run down my stomach, hands and then the no-boys-allowed part. I have no idea what just happened, but I think I got literally turned on by his simple sentence. Or maybe it's his bulging, hot muscles?

Or maybe, it's the fact that I've seen him partially naked in a dream.

I try as hard as I can to control myself, but it seems that I've made a mistake by befriending Momo. She immediately noticed and pointed out that,

"Oouueeeooo~~ (Y/n)! You look a bit jumpy. Are you okay, girl?" The teasing tone and smirk were visible like the red tint on my cheeks as I cross my arms under my bust, pouting at her. Then, I point my finger at her.

"Look who's talking! I'm not the one with the crush on Icy-Hot over there!" Her eyes widen, feeling betrayed by her friend. Yet, Todoroki seemed to not mind it. I evilly rub my hands together, a smirk on my face this time as I feel my plan working like a charm.

The ship has sailed!

===Time Skip===

===3rd Person POV===

The next morning the group woke up just in time to leave for the mission.

They've already spoken with Tomura, confirming that the deal was still on. As they separately walk into the enormous mall, (Y/n) goes straight to their meeting point, a hood covering her scarred face. Midorya, Todoroki, Momo and Uraraka are dressed as basic civilians, but they did change a few things here and there to make them less recognizable. Their plan - to look for any suspicious activity while at the same time wait for (Y/n)'s signal.

As (y/n) sits down by a concrete fountain she waits, her hair still a disheveled mess. A waitress comes to her table and asks for something, anything. (Y/n) orders her favorite drink and continues to wait.

She looks around, still not seeing Shigaraki, the girl looks upwards towards the glass ceiling and sees Kacchan's head sticking out. The light shining brightly on her smooth, yet at the same time crooked face. Kacchan nods and shows less of himself, to not make himself be seen.

In the pocket of (Y/n)'s hoodie sits a pocket knife. The same pocket knife her father had gifted her, not long before his death. The only thing left from her lost home and the only memory she clearly remembers of him. His warm smile, ecstatic eyes. The warm hug she gave him that day... the feeling seemed to linger until she caught a very unnatural figure at the corner of her eye.

From the description Shigaraki gave her, the man himself wont be joining her today. Instead, he sent one of his lackies. (Y/n) knew she seemed pretty young for being a villain. A quirk was not described by the ,,Hand Man", but (Y/n) knew who she was.