●°•♤ 13 ♤•°●

Start from the beginning

This whole thing making me more upset than what I normally am. I'm not one to really get angry that often but when I do, it's bad. Not for me, but for the other person.

"He was your childhood crush, we thought you guys would be together till forever. Your accident wasn't planned, it ruined a lot of things."

"If we do get married, when will we?"

"After graduation."

"WHAT?! That's too young to be married dad! I won't!" My stubborn sided was starting to act up again.

They expect us to get married at the age of 18? What sick game do they think this is? This is my life, not a fucking game!

"You guys need to get married, for the company. A girl can't take over, and I don't trust anyone other than Haechan to run our company." My dad was serious, there was no getting out of this.

"Does Haechan know about this?"

"Yes, he does."

With my dad's final words I stormed out the living room and headed to my room, slamming the door behind me.

I grabbed my phone out of my bag and dialled a number, after a couple rings they picked up,

"Hello?"

"You son of a motherfucking bitch!" I yelled through the phone.

"Jeez Siria, watch the language. Now, what do you want?" He sighed.

"Don't tell me what to do Frankenstein! I'm pissed off."

"I can tell."

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Tell you what? That you're ugly? I thought you already knew."

"This is not the time for your lame ass insults. Why didn't you tell me our parents arranged for us to get married?!"

"Shit."

"Yeah, shit! Your such a fucking bastard!"

"Siria, calm down please, it's not that big of a deal."

"Not a big deal? Bitch this is a huge deal! And don't tell me to fucking calm down, all that's gonna do is make me more pissed."

"If you don't calm the fuck down, I will hang up on your ass!"

"Ugh! Fine, but tell me why you didn't say anything about this marriage to me?"

"Because I knew you wouldn't believe me, and even if you did, you would've gotten mad. Like you are now, but you would be been hitting instead of it happening over the phone."

"Maybe you're right?"

"Maybe? Bitch, I'm always right!"

"Don't flatter yourself, you're more stupid than Frankenstein."

"Yah! Stop comparing me to Frankenstein!"

"Comparing? I thought you were Frankenstein?"

"Seriously? Aish whatever, I gotta go. Don't break anything, and hope you sleep well."

"Thanks, Sunny you too~"

"D-did you just call me s-sunny?"

"Oh sorry, it just slipped out."

"No, its okay, I actually missed you calling me that" he chuckled.

"Well then night, sunny~"