|| 059 - Fin. ||

~ Only those who attempt the absurd can achieve the impossible.

~Albert Einstein

Is this true nirvana felt like? The salvation we've all been longing for so desperately. Looking at each of them, they truly seemed like a whole weight was elevated off their shoulders.

"Wait! Am I actually free? Can someone test me!?" Mona asked, completely dazed. I knew exactly how to do that.

"The new range of Louis Vuitton handbags are launching next week."

"I don't really care. I can do without." She gasped, suddenly leaping on me for a hug.

"Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!" She mumbled against my shoulder. Wow. Not only was this a test for her but if she would've jumped on me like that when I was still held against my will by Wrath then I would've definitely shoved her off. But instead...I..I......smiled. I don't think I'm used to this.

Eron and Rani were next to put themselves to the test. Ron felt no constant urge to drag anyone off for a quickie, thank god. And Rani yanked one of the necklaces off of her neck, chucking it down the Styx, not moving another inch until the banishment was confirmed with the sound of splashing of water.

Ita wasn't keen in looking into her pocket mirror anymore, yet only admiring the sight of Dion in front of her. He grinned widely at her freedom, scooping her up into a warm hug.

"Finally. You've got what you've always wanted and I'm so proud to have witnessed you obtain it. You'll be brilliant out there, even more than you were." You could see and hear the absolute pride in Dion, softly caressing the side of her face in his hand, in which she placed her smaller one over his.

"I just wish you were there to live my dream out with me." They wasted no more time within an metre away from Hades who had his back turned to us all, walking groggily towards one of his other realms located within his main domain.

"You've got what you came for so go on, get out. Before I change my mind." He grunted, not even turning his head back at us. And to be honest, I'm more than happy he didn't. I was sick of seeing it for one day.

We decided to say our proper meaningful goodbyes and farewells in Zeus' temple, not spending another minute in that dump.

Gia was now held under my arm as we exited the gates, her glistening eyes now sparkling with life. Just staring into them reminded me that I'll have a whole lifetime to share with her. And definitely commit to the milestones we made before stepping out free mortal human beings.

"I love you Ely." She never broke contact with me when she uttered that phrase I was alas able to hear.

"And I love you Gia." A well long awaited kiss was finally shared between us. There was surprisingly no one with an ounce of insolence in their bodies. Of course we were still extremely inconsolable for the departure of our brother, Dion. However, we had our hearts overflowing with hope, as we were certain that he'd have such a better lifestyle than he had back with his adoptive parents.

Mum had worked her magic. And was giving her sons and stepchildren the best lives possible. No words could be mustered for the love I had for her.

"Wait, Mum?" Ajax chimed.

"Yes, son?"

"My stuff, what will happen to it?" As we were reaching the exit gate, AJ soon inquired about his things that he thought were still waiting to be packed up and took with him to wherever he was planning on escaping to.

"Already sorted, sweetheart!" His attention was now glued on the two suitcases, prepared at the gate. Now everyone was definitely feeling the reality as we had finally reached the exit.