|| 024 - The Final Compulsory Piece ||

Even though we were able to figure out that she was the one we were looking for, the picture did not entirely give us a great help as to what she looked like. I only could see her messy bun topped on her head.

"What's her name?" Rani leaned over to get a better look, not that there was lots to see like. Dion scrolled down to reveal her name.

"Gia Neldai but her adoptive parents name is Gia Greenwood."

"Neldai? Ely?" Ita was sharp to turn to me for solving this last scramble of a Sinner's name. Neldai, hmm. Surprisingly, this was perhaps the easiest surname I was able to scramble. Main tactic? To think of synonyms for 'sloth'. First word that came to mind? Idle. Although two letters were added this time, that still didn't stop from this one out.

But, whenever her name was said, I felt a quick sharp shock through my veins, causing me to jump a little. That's odd. Is it because we've got them all?

"Has your mum sent you Gia's number? Please say yes." Mona pleaded. He was about to shake his head in disappointment, until the latest message he had gotten, was her number.

"GUYS! SHE'S JUST TEXTED ME!" He shouted with glee, all of us laughing at his innocence shining through.

"Yes! That's great! What's she said?" I slowly removed his phone from his hands, letting me do so kindly.

_____________________________
Gia N - Sloth

Hey, Dion? Umm this is a bit awkward 😹 but this is Gia. My mum apparently works with your mum and she's gave you my number because you're coming over tomorrow?

Haha it is a bit 😂. But yes, it's me. Yes I'm flying over tomorrow. And stopping over at yours, if that's not a problem.

Oh no that's no problem.

But...

But...?

I need to tell you something.

Sure! What is it?

Well, my mum sent me a picture of you but we didn't really see your face but we noticed something on your hand.

Oh that's just my stupid birthmark. I hate it. It bothers me so much. But what about it?

Don't worry about it. It's just that that's one of the Seven Deadly Sins.

Seven Deadly Sins!? My "mum" always goes on about those. As she's a practicing Catholic.

Same here! But each Sinner has got one.

What is yours, Dion?

Gluttony. But I don't look it though.

Oh right. What is mine? Is it bad?

Well tbh, all of the deadly sins are bad. 😂

Hahaha good point forget I asked that question.

Aww no worries it's fine! But your sin is Sloth.

Sloth! No wonder I'm so lazy! I really try my hardest to pull myself out of bed but, it's always no use.

Well we can help you, if you join us.

Us?

There's five more of us. One representing each deadly sin.

Ohh I get you! What do I need to do?

Come with us to reverse this curse that someone or something named The Creator has casted upon us.

This is just so bizarre! I'm trying my hardest to get my head around this.

I still am myself. But please. The seven of us will face him and do everything in our power to reverse the curse.

What will reversing the curse do? Make us normal?

Yes! Because right now we are immortal and whenever something good happens, or if we try to kill ourselves, our lives get reset.

That makes so much sense now.

So, will you help us?

Do you wanna be free from Sin, Gia?

I've been dreaming of this moment all my life...lives hehe.

Of course I do. I will be worthy of a life.

I'll do it.