|| 004 - Pride ||

Pride ~ The original Sin. Excessive admiration of ones personal image.
Terrace 1; Souls of the proud are bent over by carrying the weight of huge stones on their backs.

~

I had spent several aching hours, trying to figure out how I was going sweet talk him round to join me on the journey to freedom. And that did not mean sleeping with him. Even I'm not desperate or gullible to do such a th-. Hold on. Hold on a bloody minute! I'm not attracted to him. I sensed that I was the only person that had let my troubled eyes wander on the master of longing greed and sexual desires and did not swoon over his enrapturing charm. Thank goodness. My head was in a state of matching puzzle pieces together, concluding with the theory, if his Lust is unable to tame me, obviously that means that my Wrath can't frighten him. But, there is a possibility that he'll listen to what I have to say. There was still a tender flame, flickering on the candle of hope.

Right...this Ita girl. Once again, it only took me one single picture of her to make me realise that she was another sinner to earth, but yet another victim of The Creator. Not only that, but a birthmark was hiding under her dark rich aubergine hair. Ita Geo......'Geo' eog...goe...eg..o? EGO! Her last name was ego, and I knew from that. That birthmark was the evidence. The evidence, the identification. The identification, of the daughter of Pride.

By just studying that one post, it was crystal clear to gaze at her perfect features, unblemished complexion, ideal figurative body curves, myself knowing fully that she had the ultimate original primeval sin crafted and woven into her DNA

By just studying that one post, it was crystal clear to gaze at her perfect features, unblemished complexion, ideal figurative body curves, myself knowing fully that she had the ultimate original primeval sin crafted and woven into her DNA. Reading the captions furthermore made an impact to my discovery. Scanning through more vainglorious pictures, her words painted a self portrait of her highness.

It's not my fault that I was gifted with intelligence and beauty.

I was chosen.

I would say that my life is as equal as a homeless person's that is planted on my streets.....but then I'd be lying.

How incredibly vain and selfish. By being rewarded with her package of life, her comments were not in any way confronted, alarming or disgraceful whilst others admired her astonishing luck. In fact, she was rather remarkably beautiful....to our world, that was. Fair soft toned skin glowing as her rare grey eyes toyed with your heart, whilst having your heart lodged in your mouth, gawping at her full blood red lips.

Subsequently to these spiteful statements, I had sifted out another important source. An equal balance of her captions were in fact either thought out methodically in English, or chosen delicately structured in the enchanting language of the French. I think Ita is from France. A lot of her photos were located in Saint-Cloud, one of the wealthiest parts of the country.

Her face was hard to read just from a photograph, I needed to see how in-depth her pridefulness was exactly. Which I was expecting a lot!

Ita's POV.
I just can't get over how flawless I am. It was like I was destined to have this lifestyle. The feeling of being adopted does not phase me one bit! After all, as the wealthy Lachapelle's only child, I was a blessing brought to their doorstep....literally.

That is only one part of my rich wellbeing. Living in Saint-Cloud, attending a private school and not forgetting to mention, I could do whatever I pleased. My intense allurement always caught people's eyes, and other misfortunate underdeveloped little girls' boyfriends too. What? I don't beg. I don't crawl to them. They crawl to me.

And did I think at all that my attitude was self adoring? Of course I did! But thats why I liked it, loved it in fact. And to be honest, I didn't seem to wear much makeup, or seem to care about competing. I didn't need to. I was already the best.

Ely's POV.
This girl is unbelievable. Conceited precious little b- E! Once again, not helping. You're only gonna end up smashing another lightbulb. I bet The Creator was lapping this up. Me, constantly battling with his evil whilst trying restore my good. It was an eternal battlefield. How was I going to cope with my sin rising up to the surface to tempt me? The simple answer was that I just had to cope with it.

I was certainly aware of The Creator, being able to access my overcapacity filled brain, bleeding with disturbance, just how he made it. But, the simple solution was to fight back, all guns blazing.

Bring it on, son. Bring. It. On.