|| 003 - Lust ||

Lust ~ Intense longing for sex, money or power.
Terrace 7; souls must walk through flames to purge themselves of lustful thoughts.

~

Why do people feel the need to document their lives on social media? Talk about self absorbed. I didn't even know why I had wasted data to download Snapchat and Instagram. But, it was for a relevant purpose. Obviously I thought that all the imbeciles that were on these irrelevant applications were foolish, however, I did see some recorded fights uploaded. That's more like it....WAIT! E, that is not the point. You're supposed to refrain from that you idiot.

I did feel bored eventually. Skimming over the same things over and over again. I was starting to lose patience now. If I saw one more picture of a girl caked in makeup with big thick black slugs you call eyebrows I will personally make a visit to their house and drown them in their own foundation. E! Once again, not helping. My phone did end up being chucked against the wall though in completely sheer frustration. I was about to give up. That was until I heard a 'bing' from underneath my tattered pillow.

I jerked my head towards the sound, stepping over the pulled out drawers and clothes strewn all over the place. This better be good, I swear.
People to follow...
x_Ita.Geo_x
Eron.Ticeros.

Hmm. Both those names sound odd. I decided to tap on the second recommendation, Eron Ticeros. Ticeros... that surname was sending me into meltdown as I had my suspicions about it. If he was guilty of what I was thinking of, my surname suspicion will be correct and he, the first Sinner I find.

I scrolled through his posts. My god, this boy had thousands of followers. Most of his posts were of him either at parties, or shirtless with a seductive teasing caption. That's it! Something clicked. He's a Sinner.

Eron's POV.
Frat parties are the BEST!! And, being the most irresistible guy that I know, everyone can't seem to deny their attraction to me. Even if you tried...I'm just too desirable. I've got a blessed birthmark slapped on my chest to prove it.

However, the most desirable individual I knew, was indeed myself

However, the most desirable individual I knew, was indeed myself. I was always in the mood for a thrill. Didn't matter who it was, as long as I got what I wanted. And at that moment, I spotted probably my one millionth lucky winner I just had to pounce after.

"Luciana. Bedroom. Now." I breathed in her ear, blocking out the pulsing music flooding through the speakers. Another one fell under my spell, once again as I took the role of the pied piper, my piercing hazel green orbs stabbing into her own eyes.

My lips slammed into hers, faster than a bullet ripped through flesh. Did I feel any attraction for this girl? Of course not! I'm only after one thing, and that's sexual desire. Girls, guys, whoever, I just wanted it all. But I had one rule if guys gave me what I wanted, and that was to keep their trap shut about our encounters so my powerful magic was still twinkling in every girl's heart. I'm the ultimate jock in other words. So of course I had to pay them to keep them quiet.

I couldn't help myself. I lived and breathed for it. It was my antidote, my happy place. No one was ever dominant other than me. There was no discussion about it. Everyone knew what I was like, so everyone knew that I was always in charge. Which meant every lucky idiot who caught my eye whilst in this addicting mood, never failed to fall submissive to the mighty Eron Ticeros.

Ely's POV.
Why didn't I see this before?! This Eron is the son of Lust. Ticeros. If you unscramble his surname, you are looking at the word 'Erotic'. Once again to be normalised, an 'S' is added.

My next mission was to see where this overly horny individual was from. Luckily, this little humaniser puts his age and location out for everyone to gawk at. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA. 17. Great, he's also seventeen.

I could already sense that this lad would be trouble. But, I had to do what I had to do. And I knew that this would be more difficult than I thought. These Sinners being scattered over the globe, but that didn't phase me. I wasn't going to contact him yet as I felt a strange feeling for the other recommendation, Ita Geo. but, right now. My focus was on Eron. One down....

Five more to hunt.