|| 052 - Wrath's Mother Pt. II ||

Hades' POV.
So, if you know the story of our relationship, you know that she accidentally found this place, see? I didn't lure her or kidnap her or any of that crap. She was very firm, telling me straight away...

"I like it here! I'm staying." That's what I loved about her, she was very upfront and told you exactly how she felt!

Flashback...
When she was fully settled into the Underworld, that's when we really started to connect, understand and eventually love each other unconditionally.

I'll never forget the day that she announced that she was pregnant with unfortunately you. I knew that it was from another man that her mother was forcing her to marry but I swore to her that I'd love this kid and protect it at all costs. Obviously I would've stuck to my word if she was still here and if you weren't a little bast- moving on.

So a couple of months with you went by, everything was perfect. We couldn't be happier! Until Demeter was getting in a mood as I "stole" Persephone away from her. She even told her mum that it was her own free will to stay with me and to rub it in her face even more...she was pregnant with another child, but this time, it was my kid!

This news only made us determined to remain together in our realm. I even made her Queen of The Underworld! That's how crazy I was about her! I didn't make anyone other woman that high of a role. It was only her. My Persephone.

So with a continuous battle against the Olympus Gods, we cared and nurtured for the children in our care. We were so in love!

That was until Demeter had to be the biggest bitch on the planet and mess everything up completely.

P: Hades! I need to talk to you about something...

H: Sure what is it dear?

P: I've been told that you maybe just be using me, like you did to your other wives.

H: What? Who's told you that!? I never used any of them. I just saw their true colours and kicked them out! And I'd never use you. My heart truly belongs to you.

P: But how can I be sure!? It's just that...all these things I've been told-

H: Seph, you have to tell me whose been telling you these lies! Was it your mother?

P: ....

H: It was her, wasn't it?

P: Hades she knows you better than anyone what you're like. And I told her that I wasn't going to leave you, but she's said that-

H: Well don't leave me! I love you! With all my heart.

P: She's telling me that you're cheating on me, with Aphrodite.

H: You must be joking right?

P: Don't play dumb! She said she saw you with her in her yesterday while I was out with Ely and the other baby. And, I even saw her come out of this place yesterday as well! How could you do that to me?

H: I didn't do anything!! She came here to see someone in the Elysian Fields. Not to see me! You have to believe me! Don't believe Demeter, she'll say and do anything to tear us apart.

P: Hades, I love you so much, but I can't trust you. I can't do this anymore.

H: No, no no. Please don't say that. You didn't even care about my past encounters. Don't let that witch poison your beautiful soul. I can't live without you here.