Chapter 103

Selena's POV

"Kylie, stop!" I ran after her. She had tears in her eyes when she looked at me.

"What am I going to do? He doesn't know I'm pregnant,  no one does, I just thought that if I didn't talk about it, it wouldn't be true," she was crying now.

I hugged her. "I'm so sorry, baby," I brushed her hair as I held her tight. "Shh, okay, don't cry, babe,"

"I didn't mean to shout at you... I was just angry, Sel,"

"Don't worry about it, Ky." I whispered. "Talk to me, baby." I shut my eyes. "How far pregnant are you?"

"5 weeks," she whispered too.

"Is gonna be okay, we'll find Travis, okay?" I let go of her.

She nodded, wiping her tears. "I'm so scared... I'm gonna have to tell him."

"Don't worry about it till we get there," I pulled my phone out, texting Sharky's best friend, Montrell.

"Get where?" she look at me with red eyes.

"Detroit, baby,"

------

(A/N ~ i cba to write about a plane journey but if y'all want it, comment here and I'll edit something in.
Sel and Kylie r in Detroit rn)

------
5 hours later

"We're at the airport can you come pick us up, please," I said, drinking some water.

"Bitch, the fuck you mean 'pick y'all up'?" Montrell asked.

"Can you get your lazy ass up and take us to Sharky's house?" I was getting angry. Its 6pm right now and I haven't told anyone where we are. Not even Zac and he's my security guard.

"Girl, I'm playing with you, calm down. Imma pick y'all in a couple minutes, just chill, aight?" Montrell laughed.

I could hear female moaning in the background.

"What are you doing?" I said in a monotone.

"Baby, I haven't had no Detroit pussy till today, 'kay?" he sounded distracted. "Lemme just finish up, I don't know this bitch anyway,"

"You're disgusting," I scoffed a little as Kylie came back from the bathroom.

"There is so much paparazzi back there, I can't use the toilet," she stood in front of me.

"Yeah, I'm tryna get us a ride right now so we can get away from them," I noticed flashing cameras. "Justin's gonna kill me," I muttered under my breath.

"God..." Kylie crossed her legs. "I didn't know being pregnant makes you wanna pee so much,"

"Yeah, get used to it, honey," I laughed. "Its only gonna get worse."

I heard loud groaning on the other side of the phone. "Aight, I'm done, I'm on my way," Montrell said as the moaning stopped.

I frowned. "You're-"

"-a sexy, light skinned nigga who can do whatever the hell he wants?" Montrell cut me off.

"No, I was gonna say 'you're gonna have to be quick,' actually," I tried not to smile.

"I'm in my car, girl, I'll be there in two minutes. I'll holler when I'm at the airport, aight?" Montrell asked.

"Yeah... Okay, bye," I hung up as well started walking to the front of the airport. A lot of people were eyeing me and Kylie. Not in a 'fan' way. More in a perverted way.