Chapter 41

Selena's POV

"Sel. Selena! Wake Up! Please," I heard Gigi.

"Hm?" I sat up and rubbed my head. I looked around. We were in some sort of vehicle and I was cold. "Where are we?"

"I-I'm not sure. I-I woke up a few minutes ago. But I do know th-that Kian's alive and Cody is taking us to him,"

"What?!" I shouted.

"Shh. Sel, don't shout! They'll hurt you too," Gigi started crying.

"Me too? What did they do?" I gasped when I noticed she was holding her side and bleeding. "Gigi!" I got up and hugged her tight.

She sobbed on my shoulder. "I'm never gonna see Zayn again a-and... You're gonna be raped!"

"No, I won't be," I rubbed her back.

"Yes, I will! Cody did it last time to me!"

"When?"

"Two weeks ago," she kept crying.

"I-it's okay... Yeah? Justin will come and so will Zayn. We're not gonna be raped, they can go fuck themselves," I smiled though my voice was shaking with fear. "I'll work something out. I promise,"

"O-okay..." Gigi bit her lip. She sniffed. I couldn't watch my best friend crying like this so I just hugged her even tighter and told her everything would be alright.

The vehicle suddenly stopped and a door opened. A guy with red hair and pale skin looked in.

"Hi," he said with an Australian accent. JC asked me to bring you out."

I let go of Gigi and linked my arm through hers. "Let us go," I spat.

"No can do, as much as I'd like to," he looked sad.

"... Why?" Gigi asked.

"My boss will shoot me," he weighed out his weight by shifting both feet awkwardly.

"Who's your boss?" I asked.

"Mr Lawley," he said softly. "And JC,"

"What's your name?" I asked, my face softened. This guy looked totally worn out.

"Michael. Clifford,"

"Well, hello, Michael Clifford," I smiled.

He smiled back "We really need to get going. Kian will actually shoot me. And JC too," he shivered as he said.

"Okay," I said, pulling Gigi with me. She winced a little because of the pain in her hip. "Sorry," I whispered as we followed Michael.

"Its not your fault," she whispered back.

"We'll get out and as soon as we do, I'm taking you to a hospital," I looked at her bleeding hip.

"Yeah," she laughed a little before wincing again.

"Clifford!" I heard Kian.

Shit, he's really still alive. I should've shot him twice. At his heart.

"Yes, sir. I brought them." Michael opened a door and ushered us in.

"You can go. I don't want you here," Kian waved him off, rudely.

"Hey!" I frowned "Don't be mean to him, you meanie,"

That came out a lot more childish than I thought it'd be.

Michael smiled then nodded at me before waving. Gigi smiled then giggled "Meanie?" she asked.