Chapter 70

Selena's POV

Its been eight days and I haven't spoken to anyone except Justin, Esther and Snowflake.

Justin's coming back today. He reckons that Ryan hired the cops to arrest him and harass me but he doesn't get why.

I do.

Its so Ryan could rape me and Justin wouldn't be there to protect me.

I waited by the front door for Justin to come in. I've decided that I'd tell him immediately as he comes in.

The door swung open and Justin looked around. "Selena." he hugged me straight away.

"Justin... We need to talk," I said, smiling a little as he squeezed my ass.

"Yeah, we really do." Justin let go and looked at me. He looked around to see if Kai or Zen was around. "I saw the video."

"Hm?"

"What I don't get is why you wouldn't use your fucking brain and run away from him? And why didn't you tell me straight away?! Selena! We spoke every single fucking day, didn't it cross you mind once that you should talk to me?! Huh, Selena?!"

I was so shocked how he was so pissed already. I opened my mouth to protest.

"No! Shut up! I'm not done!" Justin raged. "I had to find out from Ethan. FROM ETHAN, SELENA! ETHAN! OF ALL FUCKING PEOPLE! AND HE TOLD ME YOU KISSED HIM!"

"No, I didn't!" I was crying already. "He kissed me! And you don't even know how it feels to be raped, Justin! So shut the fuck up!"

Justin shook his head and paced around me.

"He had a gun to my head! Would you rather me fight back and die or fucking let it slide and be alive?!" I screamed.

He chuckled sarcastically. "What type of slut are you?" Justin then spat.

I gasped and stepped back. "Y-you think I liked it?"

"Well, yeah, bitch. First was the Cameron, then that stranger at the party, Kian and Ricky too now Ryan and Ethan. So, yeah, you fucking liked it! Why else were you fucking moaning like there was no tomorrow?! Like he was the best fucking dick you've ever had?!"

"I wasn't moaning. I was crying." I said quietly.

"I'm tired of this, Selena! Why do you love to be the center of attention ALL THE FUCKING TIME?!"

"I don't and stop yelling at me,"

"I'LL STOP YELLING WHEN U FUCKING GROW UP!"

"I WAS RAPED, JUSTIN! THIS IS THE SECOND TIME! DO YOU KNOW HOW USELESS AND WORTHLESS I FEEL RIGHT NOW?!"

"Oh my God..." Justin laughed icily and ran his hand through his hair, rolling his eyes.

I slapped him. "Would you rather me go to Ryan and redo the whole thing just so I can fight back? Or do you want me to go let Ethan rape me too? OR BETTER STILL, SHOULD I SAVE THE FUCKING TROUBLE AND JUST FUCKING KILL MYSELF?!"

He grabbed me and dug his nails into my skin. "Well, right now, I don't know and I don't care," he growled. "Now get the fuck out of my face."

I pushed him off me. "I'm going, Justin. But remember, if I go, the twins do too,"

He yelled in annoyance. "Selena!"

"Kiss my butt, asshole!" I shouted and went upstairs. I ran into our bedroom and grabbed my phone.

Justin threw something heavy to the ground and yelled then started punching things. I heard him so clearly.

Tears streamed down my face as I paced the room and tried to remember where I used to live before Justin. There's no point getting a bag and rage-packing cos I'd be packing the whole closet.