Chapter 35

A few days later

Selena's POV

I stepped back from the toilet after my special twenty minutes of violently vomiting.

"Selena, are you okay?" Za asked.

"Mm-hm," I lied, knowing that if I had said the truth, Za would make me go back to Justin. But then again, I haven't spoken to him for eight days. I kinda miss him.

"Are you lying?"

"Mm-hm," I looked at myself in the mirror as I brushed my teeth.

"Well... Do you think you drank too much last night?"

"Mm-hm," I washed my face and then dried it.

Flashback

"Sel, loosen up. You wanted to come," Za said, dragging me across the room. I was wearing a short skirt, a tank top and my fluxs.

"I didn't think it'd be so..." I looked around the club and saw people making out in couches, underage girls grinding on men, a few people fucking in dark corners.

Ew....

The music was so loud that I could feel it in my heart and the room was way too stuffy.

"... Crowded," I finished.

Za laughed and brought me to the bar. "Ayye, Mikey, wassup?" he asked the bartender. He was more ripped than most bodybuilders.

"Who's this?" He looked at me. I hid myself behind my hair.

"Selena... My cousin," Za lied.

Mikey looked at me.

"Distant cousin," Za said.

He still wasn't convinced.

"Distant, half cousin,"

Mikey shrugged.

"Can I have the tequila shots? For her too,"