Chapter 74

Selena's POV

He pressed his body close to mine and kissed my neck. "That's something to you'd say to me, right? Not your boyfriend."

"... Kai..." I whispered. "Help, please," tears dropped from my shut eyes.

"Okay, Ryan, time to go. You've passed your information, no need to harass her," Kai tore Ryan off me.

"Babe, get your fellow... brother off of me," Ryan turned to Ashley. Wait. Ashley? When did she get in here? And what the fuck did Ryan just say?

"Hold up. Hold up!" Kai faced Ryan. "Just cos she's black and I'm black, we're siblings?" Kai punched him straight in his face.

"Get your dirty hand off me, you black shit," Ryan punched him back. Kai pulled out his gun.

"Stop. Be civilized," Justin spoke up. "Ryan, you need to leave."

"I'm not going anywhere till you give me your answer," Ryan spat.

"Have her. Have them both. Just keep them safe and my dad away from them both," Justin muttered.

Suddenly, a pair of muscular arms grabbed me. "You're coning to live with Mr Butler for a while," a deep voice growled in my ear. "Till Mr Bieber gets rid of his father,"

I screamed and tried to pull away but the guy held me tighter. He was literally groping me; he kept one hand over my chest, squeezing my breasts and the other hand around my ass/womanhood area.

"Stop!" I cried.

"I'm gonna have fun with you, baby girl. Let's see how deep you can take it. Hugo, give her to me." Ryan took me from the guy and pulled me into the kitchen. He made sure Ashley was close as he kissed me sloppily. "See what happens when you don't let me fuck you, Ash, I fuck a prostitute,"

"I'm not a prostitute," I sobbed, pushing him off me.

"That's what your boyfriend thinks you are," Ryan reminded me.

"I don't have a boyfriend," I muttered.

"Ooh." Ryan grinned. "So now you're all mine,"

"No. Never," Ashley spoke up. "Leave her alone Ryan."

Ryan hit Ashley in the stomach. I swear she's pregnant. "Don't ever talk back to me, bitch,"

She stepped back, sobbing. I can't even imagine anyone wanting to punch their unborn children. That's just evil. "You better make sure my son's still alive," Ryan slapped her.

Another girl got thrown into the kitchen. "STOP! I WANNA GO HOME!"

"Ah... Jayde Pierce. The slut," Ryan let go of me and went to make out with her. She looked so young, around 15.

"Stop! This is rape!" she screamed.

"Not yet." he pulled her close and lifted her tight dress up then slammed her against the counter. He undid his belt and slapped her bare ass a few times before pulling out his dick and spitting on her ass before sliding his dick in.

Yes, he actually raped her.

I couldn't watch.

It was just so wrong.

I stepped back a couple times and opened the drawer full of knives. I snatched the biggest and ran up to Ryan. He grabbed my hand with out even looking at me.

"You're my favorite, Selena. I can't have you trying to kill me," he threw Jayde to the floor and kicked her as she cried silently.

He's just pure evil.