Chapter 49

Selena's POV

I saw everything.

But I know he didn't want to do anything with Ashley. I'm just disappointed that he hasn't told me the truth.

If Justin and I are gonna be having a child, I'm gonna have to overlook a lot of things that he does and behave differently. I mean, I'm only 17, he's gonna be 20 tomorrow, he's only gonna get more powerful. I love him so much that I wanna please him. I want him to be... I don't know... proud of me.

But I don't know how I'm gonna hold back my bitch attitude.

"Oh, baby, I'm always hard when I see you," he said, kissing my neck.

"Aw, you're cute" I smiled, running my hands through his soft hair.

He laughed and kissed me again. "You know that date that we've been planning for months?" Justin asked, kissing my neck.

"You mean a date where you don't hit me?" I asked pushing him off me.

"Selena," Justin sat up.

"I know, I know, change my tone," I rolled my eyes then sat up too and held his hands. "Sorry, carry on,"

"No... Just forget it. It'll come when it comes," Justin grinned and laid on the bed "Come on, babe, let's sleep, tomorrow's a big day."

I nodded and laid next to him. He turned and faced me. "I love you so fucking much, Selena. If anything ever happens, remember that. Even if I turn against you or we split up, I love you," he whispered in my ear, while rubbing my back soothingly.

"I love you too," I snuggled into his neck while he covered us with a matte gray duvet.

"I can't wait for these twins, KitKat," he grinned. "I can't wait to hold them and protect them from everything that is bad in the world. I can't wait to be a positive example,"

"I just can't wait to see them," I blushed then sighed.

"All in good time," Justin said "8 months and two weeks, right?"

"Mm-hm. I wish I could have them sooner," I shrugged.

"Me too but, we've still got our lives to live, baby, we've gotta take the chance while we can," Justin said.

"... Yeah."

He breathed out heavily and we stayed in a comfortable silence till his breathing got heavier and light snores were escaping from his plump lips. I felt myself dropping off to sleep too.

•×•×•×•×

"Hey, baby," I whispered. I was sitting on the corner of the bed and smiled as his eyes fluttered open.

He groaned an stretched, flexing his muscles.

"Ayy! The hottest man alive is awake!" I laughed and hugged him. "Happy birthday, baby,"

"My birthday? Today?"

"Yeah! Come on, sweetie, get ready, we're going out!" I got up then went to the door. "I booked a hotel," I said in my most seductive voice.

"Jesus," he smirked then ran his hands through his silky hair.

"There'll be a surprise for you then," I whispered.

He got out and rubbed his eyes. "What about now? In the shower?"

I though for a second. Is it okay to have sex whilst being pregnant?

"Yeah, I searched it last week," Justin said.

"Hm? Did I say that out loud?" I asked.

"Yeah. You coming, KitKat," he gestured to the bathroom. I nodded and started walking then Justin grabbed my ass and followed me. "Get in the shower,"