Chapter 43

Selena's POV

I sat the table, taking shots after shots, bored off my ass. Justin went somewhere with Zayn and Ricky, I think, to go kill someone. Gigi and Ariana have been dancing for hours and Luke and Scarlett have been making out next to me, as if I'm not sick of their affection.

"Hey, don't you think that's too much?" I heard someone ask as I groaned after taking another shot. I looked at the person. It was a guy. A hot one.

"Well, I'm not drunk yet so I don't think so," I said, looking at him.

"Let me join you, who am I to stand in your way to be happy?" he said in a posh tone.

I giggled then nodded. "Okay, the more the merrier," I shrugged. We spent the next few minutes teasing each other and how much alcohol we could handle.

"We should stop," I tried to stand up but failed, stumbling.

"Yeah. You're right," he said, helping me up.

"Are you gonna take advantage of me, I mean, I'm drunk, helpless and kinda horny. Wait... do I know you?"

He smirked then pushed me against the wall, "You don't know me but everyone knows you," he muttered, kissing my neck.

"Oh," I moaned, "I can't. Justin will kill me and you and n-no one deserves to die. Stop," I pushed him away.

"Do I need to drug you? Are you seriously so slow? I'm tryna get in your fucking pants by getting you drunk." he growled, dragging me away.

"I don't want this," I said, following him anyways. I hate myself when I'm drunk.

It was dark and I couldn't see his ace anymore. "Lie down, KitKat, you're gonna have a ride of your life,"

KitKat? It must be Justin. Only Justin calls me that.

(A/N she should know its not Justin cos she was looking at the guy earlier but she's drunk so, uno alcohol is dangerous)

I shook my head "I wanna go back."

He pushed me onto the chair and then I felt cold metal on my head. "I'll blow your head to pieces if you don't listen to me and do as I say,"

It's a gun?

Okay, definitely not Justin.

He pulled down my tight jeans then pressed my pussy, making me moan. "Please. Please stop,"

He pulled down my panties then brought his face to my sex. The movement of his tongue felt so good but it was so wrong. I tried to push him away but he just added his finger to my clit. I moaned and held onto his long, brown hair.

"Selena!" I heard someone else.

The guy got pulled off me by another boy that I saw come in. "Touch her again and I'll fucking kill you, you understand?!"

Who is it?

I got up and pulled my jeans and panties up. On the floor was a random guy and Ricky, beating the shit out of him.