Chapter 98

Selena's POV

"You're so gorgeous, Sel,"

"Can you take a picture with me?"

"I love you, Selena!"

I smiled as I walked through the mall with Zac and Kylie. I really love my fans though I don't gt why they have interest in me. I got asked to be a model a couple months ago when I was at the park with Gigi. At first, I took it as a joke but how I'm really into my job even if it is literally just standing in front of a couple cameras.

After that, I was recorded singing by accident and Scooter asked me sign with him and get onto a track with Rita Ora and Cardi B called Trashh. I only had a little part of the song but I was singing about men being trash (everyone got the message that I was singing about Justin) and shit like that which obviously got a lot of reaction and now, I can't leave my house without security.

I know you're all thinking 'Damn, Sel, we wanted you to be more confident but now you're just plain mean'. I get it. And that's exactly how I felt immediately after I recorded the song. Then I got told by a lot of my friends, people I saw in the street and even my mom that Justin had been chatting shit about me in radio interviews, to people who knew me, hell, even to Scooter.

Its been a few months since I last saw Justin. We talked a little at the twins' birthday party and it was so awkward. I admit I was little immature I wanted to confront him but I was tired of us arguing and just wanted us to be on friendly terms but he wasn't having that. I can tell he expected me to flip out but honestly, I didn't really care. Most of the shit he was saying was untrue and just hurtful. I've never felt so desperate to end a conversation.

And I really thought we'd end up together again.

Justin signed the contract with Scooter Braun a few weeks before I did. He doesn't need security he just walks around with members of his gang, wearing their signature black bandana which usually keeps screaming females away. Azielle's loving the fame. She's started modelling as well.

Justin and her are literally the world's favorite power couple.

But I don't give a shit.

I'm doing my own thing, I'm enjoying life too. Even if it means sometimes crying over how much of a jerk Justin is, not even to me but to the twins. I know he might not like me but no one said he's not allowed to come see his own kids.

"Even I didn't get this amount of paparazzi when I after, and I'm a Jenner," Kylie laughed.

"Ma'am, could you step away from Miss Gomez?"

"Selena, I love you, you're my idol!" the girl that was being held back by Zac screamed.

I widened my eyes. "I didn't think it'd go this far,"

"Mm, it gets crazier, honey," Kylie giggled. "What did you expect? You did a song about men being trash with Cardi B,"

I shrugged. "I expected hate,"

Kylie laughed. "So are you gonna do it?"

"Do what?"

"Host the VMAs with me?" Kylie asked.

"So that's what this is about," I nodded slowly. "You never take me out shopping and offer to buy anything I want... I should've known,"

"It was either this or seduce you,"

I laughed. "I think seduction would've worked better," I joked.

"Is there something going on between you two, I should know about?" Zac stepped between us.