Chapter 93

Justin's POV

Its been a whole month. I haven't seen Selena for a whole month. I haven't seen my kids for a whole month. I haven't left my house for a whole month.

I looked at my phone. 1:35pm. That's the earliest I've gotten up this week. Everyone's been hitting me up, tryna contact me and shit but what's the point?

I don't deserve love. At all.

Look at me.

I'm responsible for over 2000 deaths.

I find joy in hurting others.

I'm selfish, arrogant and thoughtless.

I'm better off dead.

I opened Selena's Instagram and saw pictures of her, the twins and Darius at Disneyland, waterparks and at beaches. They looked so happy.

There was a picture of her and Darius kissing on the beach. He was grabbing her ass and she was on her tiptoes. She was wearing denim shorts and a black bikini top. She looked so hot. The caption was: "Your favourite couple😘😜"

I grunted a little as I saw this then rolled my eyes. "This bitch... Shit," I cursed as I accidentally liked the post. I unliked it immediately and closed Instagram, getting out of bed and putting my phone on my pillow.

I shuffled to the bathroom in my socks and room a quick shower after brushing my teeth. "Fuck sake," I saw Selena's towel hung next to mine. I took my towel and left the bathroom with the towel around my waist.

I got changed into shorts and a black vest then heard my phone ringing. I groaned as I went to it which was in my room. It was Selena. Fuck... I have to sound so chilled, like I don't care about her leaving me... its gonna be hard. I breathed heavily a couple times and answered the phonecall.

"Yo," I answered.

"Justin, we need to talk,"

"Aye, who's this?" I said, going downstairs, pretending like I was so over her that I deleted her number.

"Justin, don't do that. You know its me. Selena," she said in a monotone.

"Ohh, the slut?"

"If you're not gonna be mature then fuck you," she said.

"What do you want, I'm busy, baby," I said, going into the kitchen and putting some bread on the clean counter.

"Don't call me that... we need to talk about the twins," she said quietly.

"Fuck yeah you do. Did you realize that they're not just your kids?" I opened the fridge and bringing out some ham and cheese.

"I... they always ask about you and its driving me insane. Maybe we could sort something out,"  she suggested.

"Aight, that's cool," I put the phone on speaker as I cut some lettuce and tomato.

"Yeah, tonight, maybe?" she asked. "I'm free anytime today,"

"Mm, not a good time, baby, I'm busy today," I lied.

"Why, what are you doing?.. no, its none of my business," she stopped herself.

"Whatchu think?" I asked.

She laughed a little. "I dunno, crying ng about how I left you?" she asked, jokingly but not knowing that that pissed me off. "Justin... you there? I was only joking,"

"I'm going to a party," I wanted to hurt her.

"Mm," she hummed.

"Yo, we can-"