Chapter 69

Selena's POV

I rushed past the guards and went to Justin and kissed him immediately. Me and Kai have stepped up as witnesses. Justin has a court trial next week if he comes out as guilty, he'll be in prison for 2 years.

"Miss, you can't physically contact the convict," a guard said.

"Shut the fuck up," Justin spat.

"McCann, you're supposed to behave well, not be a dick," the guard taunted. "You'll never get out of here,"

Justin growled and moved towards the guard.

"Babe." I said and he looked at me. "Please don't,"

He slumped onto the chair. "I need my weed," he ran his hands through his brown hair and sighed. "Selena, you believe me, right? I didn't touch the cop. He punched himself, kicked Kai then put the fucking cuffs on me!"

"Of course I believe you, that's why I'm a witness. You'll get out cos Kai's a witness too, he has the bruise to prove it,"

"Yeah but the guy's a cop, he's gonna win the trial," Justin said. "What the fuck have I even done to anyone?"

I frowned at him. "I can list a lot-"

"Whatever but I did nothing to him,"

"If you were a but more welcoming or less rude, he might've not-"

"For fucks sake. Are you just here to lecture me? And anyway, who would've been welcoming to two weird ass cops at you door at 4 am?" Justin frowned.

"Don't get angry at me-"

"Don't lecture me,"

"Justin, stop it,"

"Don't tell me what to do," he crossed his arms.

"Fine, I'll go! Why can't you just be nice? It doesn't kill anyone!" I stood up then paused. It felt like my heart stopped working and something was piercing my stomach from the inside.

"What's wrong?" Justin stood up too, frowning.

"I-I can't breathe," I choked out.

"Sit down." Justin went to the refreshments table and got me a cup of water. "Drink this,"

I drank it slowly, feeling the pain go away.

"You okay?" Justin asked.

"Yeah... I'm fine." I nodded. "I'm gonna go,"

"No, Sel, stay. I'm sorry."

I rolled my eyes and looked at him. "Okay."

"Baby, how did you get in here, tell me what happened!" I heard Pattie.

Justin looked sad and put his head to the table. "Ma, please go. I don't want you to see me like this,"

"Baby, tell me," she sat next to me.

"I didn't do anything. This stupid cop claimed I assaulted him but I didn't even fucking touch him, he's the one who dragged me out," Justin looked at Pattie.

"Is there proof you assaulted him?" she asked.

"Yeah, he punched himself and cut his cheek but I didn't do it, please believe me," Justin said.

"Justin, you're my son, of course I believe you," Pattie held his hands.

Justin sighed. "Sel, I'll be good, okay?"

I nodded and smiled a little.

"Can visitors start making their way out!" a voice said from the speakers.