Chapter 81

Justin's POV

"Sel, you can't keep doing this, you'll hurt yourself," I muttered, lifting her up from the chair.

"I don't wanna leave my babies," she moaned.

"I'll buy you a nice, soft chair if you want, okay? But for the time being, this wooden chair is just gonna cause even more back pains," I grabbed the chair with my left hand while keeping Selena secured on my shoulder with my right hand. I dumped the chair by the door and carried Sel into the bedroom. As I put her down, she yawned. I flipped her onto her stomach and massaged her back, kissing her neck at the same time.

She moaned and sighed. "Justin... you know... we haven't fooled around for a long time,"

"Two and a half months," I said.

"Yeahhh. We should," she turned round and sat up. "Now. Here."

"You're tired, baby," I shook my head. "And so am I. We're still in the first week of these babies being home. And if we can wait for two and a half months, we can wait two more weeks, right?"

"Fine, I guess," she shrugged and put her arms around my neck. "But, we can always make out,"

I smirked. "Horny bitch," I spanked her ass, causing her to squeal and giggle. She put her lips onto mine and we began moving them in perfect synchronization. I bit her lip and let my tongue into hers.

"Mm," she moaned as I pinned her onto the bed and got on top.

"You're mine," I muttered, kissing all the way down her neck, biting and sucking, making sure I left clear marks. She gasped as I grabbed her breasts and squeezed them. "Every, single part of you," I let my hands travel down to her back and then to her ass. "Is all mine,"

"I'm yours," she breathed, moaning as I put my hands under her sweatpants and onto her throbbing pussy. I know I literally just said no sex but once I start, I can't stop.

"Good girl," I rubbed her as I kissed along her collarbone. She was getting wetter as I rubbed her and her moaning was literally music to my ears. I was getting a hard on and I knew she could feel it against her wet, throbbing clit. I chuckled, seeing her so vulnerable and needy for me to fuck her. But, as I said, no sex. I stopped rubbing her and pulled my hand out, licking my fingers. "Time for bed," I growled seductively in her ear.

"Mm," she nodded and got out of bed and into the bathroom.

I heard her moaning and whispering. "Hey, babe," I knocked on the door. She moaned louder. "You could've asked me to finish the job." I laughed.

"Fuck you, Bieber," she moaned.

"Yeah, I think you'd like to," I laughed again, going back to the kids' bedroom I'd customized while Sel was still in hospital. One half of the room was blue, the other was a reddish pink and in the middle was a massive explosion of bright purple, yeah, I painted it all with Kai. Kenzie was asleep in the reddish pink part of the room and Levi was in the blue part.

We called JJ Levi in the end cos that's my dads middle name, I'm kinda hoping the twins will bring me and dad together, so I can get him back together with mom and make Jazzy and Jaxon happy. Personally, I will never forgive dad for all the shit he's done to our family and Selena's too but mom loves him and so do my siblings so I'm gonna have to put all that shit behind me and look forward.

There were toys and fairy lights all over the bedroom making it look so roomy and comfy.

Kenzie suddenly woke up and started crying. Levi woke up too and looked at Kenzie then at me. I sighed and carried Kenzie, making sure she was okay. "You hungry, baby?" I picked up a bottle of formula and poured some on the back of my hand, making sure it was the right temperature. "Shh, Kenzie, shh," I sat in the wooden chair and started feeding her. Kenzie sucked on the nozzle and shut her eyes. As soon as I stopped feeding her, she wailed and all the milk poured from her mouth.