Chp.25- Knights

A/N: Sorry for not updating...I was lazy lol. Bad excuse..I know. But to make up for it, here's a chapter you were never expecting. Oh! Someone mention Brandon..remember him? Well, he will be in the book towards the future :) OH & one last thing...i was going to end the book RIGHT HERE. But I am continuing until Chapter 30 :)

OH! Someone ask why Jasmin's name is spell this way and not with an 'e'. WELL, I have an aunt name Jasmin & I wanted to include a character in this story that has the same name as her.

 Dedicated to my awesome Wattpad bestie who I have so much in common with, sk8ergrl2829.

Longer chapters are coming :)

So many smiley faces.....

Enough of me rambling, here's the chapter you've all been waiting for.

Chapter 25- Knights

RECAP: I'm going to die, without clearing my name or breaking the cycle.

END OF RECAP.

I look around, landing my eyes on Nate.

“How could you?” I ask, disbelief deep in my tone.

To go and cheat on me with another girl, well, that's cliché player material.

But to team up with his evil step-sister to...kill me is just...I'm lost for words.

Nate look away instead of answering, but I caught a flash of guilt in his eyes, as if he didn't want to do this.

I snorted angrily. “Who else is behind this?” I asked Jasmin, who's still holding up the gun.

“Come out!” She answer indirectly.

I stare at the direction she was snapping her fingers at.

My mouth drop in shock at the people filing out.

Heather, Brandon, & some other familiar faces.

I stare at Brandon, the painful memories flooded back.

FLASHBACK

“Brandon..please don't do this.” I stutter as he got closer.

“Why not? I want you. And I want you NOW.” He sneer as he rip off my shirt.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” I scream when things got too far.

END OF FLASHBACK

After that one time I let him through, he kept repeating the same process. Once, he even drag a cigarette across my stomach, saying the exact words “Pain is sexy.”