Chp.22-Surprises & Crimes

Hey Secret Fans <3 I love you all. Thank you for over 6,000 reads. It may not seem a lot, but it is to me <3

(: Luv & Kisses.

Here is a chapter that will BLOW YOU AWAY...literally ;)

Chapter 22- Surprises & Crimes

Back to Kellie's P.O.V

After Chris had left, I headed back to my room, grabbed my iPod and turn it to full volume, hoping to blast away all of my feelings and Chris.

I must have been too caught up in my music since I didn't hear my mom banging on the door until she lean down super close to my face.

I let out a scream, surprise.

I yanked out my earphones, eyebrows raising up and wondering why she was here.

“There's a young man, not Chris, who's waiting for you.” Mom wiggled her eyes.

Ugh, she's such a girl sometimes.

After listening to loud music for the past hour, I was finally somewhat back to myself again.

I went downstairs, curious to see who my visitor was.

However, I wasn't expecting Nate Armstrong at my door, with a bouquet of roses and a polish suit.

What. The. Heck?

Closing the doors behind me, I stepped outside and cross my arms, waiting for an explanation that never came.

“Hi.” Nate said, smiling dashingly at me.

Although I hated his guts, I still think he was handsome, I felt myself blushed at my stupid hormones.

Nate laughed, at a time like this.

“What do you want?” I glared at him, hoping he would get the message and leave.

“A chance to make it up to you?” He answer hopefully, with puppy dog eyes.

Oh no, puppy dog eyes. I always fall for those.

I wanted to look away, but my stupid head wouldn't turn since he looked...so...cute.

“FINE!” I yell, accepting his offer since it was so tempting with his face like that. And also because I was curious.

He grin happily and handed me the bouquet of roses, which I left on the bench that Chris & I sat at before.

I hated roses, very much.

“So..where are we going?” I asked, following him to his fancy Porsche “New 356” that was just recently released, the car that I originally wanted.

I took a moment to appreciate the beautiful site in front of me.

“Nice ride.” I said, trying to hide my interest.

Instead of answering me, he just smirk and opened the door to his Porsche, waiting for me to go in.

I gracefully slid in, tapping my foot, waiting for him to just drive to wherever he's taking me.

“Where are we going?” I asked once he started driving.

“Back to school.” He replied coldly, a cautious tone in his voice.

“What?”

“You heard me.” Nate said, in the same cold tone.

Annoyed, I glare at him.

“Why?”

“Will just shut up for once?” He yelled angrily, scaring me off, and pulled over.