Chp.18- Apology UnAccepted.

A/N: LOVE THE COMMENTS! So everyone been asking me to update, so I listened to you guise! Am I awesome or not? Trooolloool

Video to the side is another trailer for this story, the main trailer is on the first page of this story.

Pic to the side is the library>>

Chapter 18- Apology UnAccepted.

I plopped down my bed, exhaustion took over me.

Today was just another day at St. Mary's, except the little commotion during lunch.

FLASHBACK

“WHAT THE HECK IS YOUR PROBLEM?” I screamed.

Jasmin decided it would be fun to trip me while I was carrying my lunch, and it pissed me off that she did it on purpose. What did I ever do to her?

“You're my problem.” she sneered.

But before I could reply, Nate drug Jasmin out of the lunch room, cursing along the way.

Pain hit my chest at the sight of Nate. I guess I would never get over what he did to me.

Luckily for me, Chris was there for me and he helped me ice the bruise that formed from the fall.

“Ignore Jasmin.” Chris said, comforting my rage.

I huffed, “She's going to pay one day.”

Chris's eyes darkened, “Don't mess with her, Kellie.”

What? He didn't think I could win or something?

Annoyed, I ignored him but he turned my chin back to his face,

“What?” I snapped.

“Don't start, Kelz.” he whispered, and looked away, icing my bruise.

“Whatever.” I dismissed the whole conversation.

END OF FLASHBACK

So here I was, laying on my bed, tired and weary. Today was Friday, and also the end of the first semester, so we got to visit our family for Winter Break.

I was kind of excited, wait, more like scared.

What would they think of me? I had changed tremendously. And Cody, what was I going to say about him? “I caught him making out with my enemy Jasmin and now we're not friends anymore” would not cut it with my parents.

But my biggest worry was not being able to return to St. Mary's.

You see, life at home was so much more fun and carefree, unlike here.

Here, I didn't have a single friend, except Harry and Heather, or Chris, who's my boyfriend.

But Harry was too busy with Victoria, while Heather had something off about her that I didn't like, and Chris, well Chris was too protective.

At home, I had girl friends and we would talk about random things, and we didn't give a care in the world. Do they even miss me? I thought.

St. Mary's proved itself to be, just another ordinary boarding school, I guessed.

But at the thought of St. Mary's, my mind wondered off to the night of the Halloween's Dance, why had Nate been burning my files?

I was eager to know, so I went to the library to do some research about St. Mary's.

Walking to the library, I noticed groups of friends who looked happy and carefree, just like I was before; I missed that.

Pushing the depressing thought away, I swung the oak doors open.