Chp 4- Leaving My Perfect Life Behind

A/N: OMYGOSH! THANK YOU FOR THE VOTES AND READS! Only if it is just a little, it made my day. The next chapter is pretty exciting but sorry about the teaser. She’s not going to St. Mary’s YET. I’m uploading two chapters at once since I want to thank you guys. Now here’s chapter 4!

Chp 4- Leaving My Perfect Life Behind.

After I got off the phone, I ran downstairs to find my mom. I needed to know why she did this.

“MOM?” I yelled.

“I’m here honey!” As I walked down the stairs and saw a huge grin plastered on her face. The grin suddenly turned side down when she saw my expression.

“What’s wrong honey?” She asked in a worried voice.

“Nothing. Not the fact that you went and sent in a permission letter to St. Mary’s without me knowing, not the fact that I don’t want to go. And not the fact that I agreed to go!” I screamed out at my mom. I knew she was just trying to help, but why? Can’t she see I’m perfectly happy without Cody?  Okay, maybe that was a lie.

“Well, you aren’t getting anywhere sitting around moping like this, and I needed you to be out of this house since your dad and I have to go on a business trip. We don’t want to hire a babysitter because you are too old for it, but we can’t leave you by yourself because you are under 18. And since St. Mary’s is a boarding school, you will have a place to stay. AND you get to see Cody. Awesome, right?”  

“NO! NO! IT’S NOT! I HATE ST. MARY’S!” I threw a fit.

“It wasn’t that bad before. Why would it be now?” My mom asked.

“Wow I thought you hated it Mom. But turns out, you only want me gone. Fine, I’ll go.”

“Really?” My mom asked unbelievingly.

“Yes, but only for this year” I replied calmly.

“Well, but what if you like it?

I snorted, “As if.”

“Go pack!” She ushered me upstairs and shooed me away.

***

I stood there and stared at my closet, wondering what to pack. Do I get to where regular clothes or uniforms all the time? 

After some thinking, I decided to bring my fall and winter clothing pieces since Washington is very chilly and rainy. 

I picked up my boots and threw them in the SHOES suitcase. I also included a pair of black Christian Louis Vuitton pumps for special occasions. Maybe, I’ll wear them with the uniform. I added some rain boots in case it rains, which is very common.

Next, in the CLOTHING: TOPS suitcase, I grabbed all my cardigans, knit sweaters, cute girly tops, and plain old t-shirts and folded them inside. This suitcase was the biggest because I had so many tops thanks to my mom, who is Victoria Beckham. Familiar? Yep, that’s her.

Next is my 3rd suitcase. This suitcase is meant for bottoms and dresses. But I didn’t bring any dresses except for a blue maxi dress. As I piled in the pants, I decided to bring some comfy PJs too. Just in case they didn’t provide any.

After that, I filled my jewelry rack with all my accessories and dumped them in with the shoes.

I packed my camera, wallet, phone, sunglasses, and essentials in my Louis Vuitton Bag and then I was done.

I smiled at my handiwork and got ready for my long flight to Washington.

I picked out a long sleeve v-neck shirt, a knit sweater cardigan, brown leather fall boots, a red scarf for a pop of color, and went into my bathroom to shower.

My bathroom is black and purple, just like my bedroom. The towels and accessories are lilac while the walls are painted a deep, glossy black. It has a separate Jacuzzi, a bath tub, and a shower, courtesy of my rich parents. 

I stepped into the shower and washed myself. I love the hot air as it reaches my body, sinking into my pores. 

I turned off the water and hesitated before stepping outside. I knew I would be surrounded by cold air as soon as I stepped out. But I did it anyways because I needed to get ready.

After I stepped out and dried myself off, I slipped into my outfit and went downstairs. 

I went over and gave my mom a goodbye hug. “Bye, Mommy. I love you.”

“Bye baby girl. I love you, too. See you soon sweetheart.” My mom smiled warmly.

A hot bubble rose in my throat at the thought of not seeing her smile every day. 

“Goodbye, Mommy.” I whispered as I closed the door and walked out to where my driver, Cesar was standing.

“Ready to go?” Cesar smiled and asked.

“Yeah.” I whispered.

I was glad I didn’t get to see my dad to say goodbye, because I wouldn’t have been able to hold myself together at the thought of leaving his bubbly face. He didn’t like it when his baby girl cried. 

We pulled up to the airport 30 minutes later, with Cesar taking my luggage and me checking in. Since we have a private jet, I didn’t need to wait for boarding and just went straight to the back. Cesar loaded my luggage onto the plane as he wished me goodbye. 

As I got onto the plane, the smell of air conditioner hit me. I was never really a big fan of planes and usually wouldn’t fly anywhere unless needed. 

I buckled my seatbelt and took out my phone, ready for the long ride to a school that I hated so much.