Chp.21- There's no such thing as normal

• इन्हें समर्पित: JJJiangx

So we didn't make it to 15 votes, but we did make it for the 10 comments <3

I love you all, and I'm going to update anyways. WARNING: this chapter is humorous, sad, and you might be angry with me. But I had to do it.

“There's no such thing as normal”

Chapter 21- There's no such thing as normal

I helped set up the table for our special dinner tonight. I was so excited to have Chris and my parents bond, even if my dad is a little too protective for my liking. I looked around, searching for Chris, but didn't see him anywhere.

Frowning, I went upstairs to see if he was there.

Nope.

I checked the garden, to see Chris talking on the phone.

I started walking forward, but paused in my step when I heard a girl''s voice.

Confused, I decided to eavesdrop even though I know it was a bad idea.

“BUT BABE! SHE'S A WHOOOREEE!” squealed the girl who Chris was talking to.

Babe? Whore? Who's a whore?

I kept on listening, to see if this situation would make any sense.

“Shh. I'm here at Kellie's house, as soon as I get home, I'll go meet your parents, okay? K, bye. Love you babe.”

My jaw fell to the ground. Chris was...cheating...on...me?

I couldn't take it anymore, I ran back inside the house but not before Chris saw me and ran after me.

“KELLIE!” Chris shouted behind me.

However, I didn't turn around. Although I wanted, I didn't. I couldn't let anyone see me cry, especially the person who caused me to cry.

I ran until I reached my mother.

“Mom...he cheated on me.” I whimper and fell into her arms.

I can feel eyes piercing through my back, probably Chris's or my Dad's, but I didn't care.

All I want is my mother's comfort, so I sink inside her arms with her whispering comforting things to me.

After I finally calm down my sadness, anger settle in. How could he? He was the first boy I ever felt like this towards, and he went ahead and CHEATED ON ME? I thought he was different. I thought he was quiet, bad boy Chris, but I guess he's also a player.

He wanted the same things as other boys, he wanted to get in my pants.

Angry, I turned around and glare at Chris, who was still standing next to my father, not aware of the fact that my father had a murderous look in his eyes.

“Dad...I got this.” I said.

“Okay, babygirl. You know where to find me.” My dad left, but not before he shot one more murderous glance towards Chris.

I nodded outside, silently telling Chris where to go.

He got my message, and we both headed outside.

We sat on the bench, the tension thick like peanut butter.

However, I didn't break the silence, I wanted to give him the chance to explain himself.

“Kellie...” he trailed off.

“Chris.” I said curtly.

“I'm sorry.” Chris said with pure sincerity in his voice. I knew he was sorry, but that doesn't change a thing.

Secret Life at Boarding School (COMPLETE)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें