Chp.14- My Bad Mistake

A/N: Haaaaappy July 4th! I’m going to Great America, hbu? I still have a problem deciding whether Taylor Lautner or Steven Strait should play Chris... 

Pic to the side is of KELLIE PARKER!>>>> 

Song is Disturbia by Rihanna. Kinda fits this story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTKY5GTQ1HQ&feature=related

5 votes & 5 comments for next chapter.

Chapter 14- Bad Mistake

The next morning, I woke up feeling happy and refreshed, thinking about the amazing date I had yesterday.

Today was Saturday so we didn’t have school, leaving me with nothing to do.

I decided to call Nate, just to hear his voice.

“Hey Nate,”I said into the receiver.

“Hi, Nate is not here right now,” said a girl’s voice that was definitely NOT Nate’s.

“What do you mean? Who are you?” I asked, confused.

“I’m his girlfriend. Duh.” She said as if I didn’t already know.

“Wait, what are---“ I was cut off by her yelling.

“HEEEY BABE! SOMEONE’S ON THE LINE FOR YOU!”

Nate’s husky voice came into the speaker, “Hey, wait, KELLIE? WHY DID YOU ANSWER?”

I felt hot tears against my cheek as I hastily hung up the phone before he got a chance to speak.

I couldn’t believe that Nate would do this. I never got played and it hurt.

*The Next Day*

There’s no one I can talk to. Cody was definitely not an option after what had happened, and I think Chris and Harry are angry with me about the Nate situation.

So here I was, knocking on Claire’s room because she’s my roommate, and roommates helped each other, right? Maybe I had a wrong impression of her and I should’ve got to know her more.

She opened the door, looking like a doll in her new brunette hair, a light pink sweet-heart dress, and black accessories.

'What?” she snapped.

“Umm, are you busy?” I asked nervously, biting my lip.

“Can’t you tell?” she answered in a DUH voice.

“Are you going somewhere?”

“What’s up with all the questions?” she asked, raising her eyebrows.

“Nevermind.” I said, about to leave when she grabbed my hand.

“Wait, sit.” She nodded towards her bed.

A long stretch of silence passed.

“Care to tell me what happened? I’m a girl, too. I know what crying does to your appearance.” Claire finally spoke.

“Umm…”

Claire didn’t say anything, but raised her eyebrows.

“Your brother…” I started.

“Oh. Didn’t anyone tell you about his new girlfriend? I tried warning you.” Claire said.

I took this new information in; I guess everyone did warn me, but never specifically about his girlfriend.

“Does he…hook up with a lot of girls?”

“He’s the School’s Biggest Player. I thought you already knew. I never took you as a stupid girl.” Claire said.

Before I knew it, tears were escaping my eyes. I didn’t know why I’m reacting like a drama queen. Wait, I did…I thought I liked Nate.

Claire handed me a tissue, but didn’t say anything.

“Why am I being such a drama queen?” I asked lamely.

“Um, aren’t you one?” Claire retorted.

“I guess.” I smiled weakly.

“Do you like my brother?” Claire whispered.

“Yeah.”

“Don’t.”

“Why not?” 

“Nevermind.” With that, she left me sitting alone on her bed, crying.

What the hell?

*Claire’s P.O.V*

I hastily got out of the room and slammed the door; I was too close to revealing a secret.

I had a plan, and I couldn’t give Kellie a clue about it or else the whole plan would be ruined.

I headed out to my car, going to a business exchange with a certain person, a person who could ruin that perfect little Barbie name Kellie Parker.

A/N:

HEEEY! HAPPY JULY 4TH my awesome readers :) You guise should invent a name for yourself! lol. I went to Great America todaaaay, it was so ...boring lol.

Teaser: Let's not forget about our friend Brandon, shall we?