Chp.16- Pretty Little Liar

A/N: All those Pretty Little Liars fans, you like the title of this chapter? Sorry if this is one day late, I totally forgot that yesterday was Sunday lol. Sorry! This chapter is somewhat of a filler but stuff happens, anyways, 

Pic to the side is Heather >>> Play by Michelle Trachtenberg

I'm not going to add her in the cast because she isn't THAT important.

Here's Chapter 16:

Chapter 16- Pretty Little Liar

 I woke up, still thinking about what I saw yesterday, why was Nate burning my files?

In the meantime, I had to push that thought back in my mind and get ready for another day at St. Mary's.

Today, I had a class for Etiquette, which was totally unnecessary for me since my mother already taught me that.

 But I had to attend anyways, since one of the nuns-look-a-like guardian told me, more like commanded me to, saying a proper girl needed her education.

Grumpy, I walked to the little Church where this would be held.

I walked in, and took one look at the teacher, and chills instantly ran down my spine.

I shivered as I took in her profile. Imagine the scariest white hair teacher, slim figure, and a super pale complexion with red lips.

Scary? She looks like a vampire.

I stuttered inside, wanting to run back inside my dorm and cuddle with my blankie forever.

Miss, you are late.” stated the mean lady.

What? I'm still 5 minutes early. Or so I thought. I looked around, noticing that most of the dark red wood desks had been filled.

I'm sorry, madame.” I said nervously and walked towards the empty desk near the windows.

But as I headed towards the desk, the scary lady walked in front of me.

I looked up timidly at her, waiting for what she had to say. Usually, I wasn’t that easy to scare but ever since I entered St. Mary's, I had been cautious about everything. There's definitely something up with this school.

Did I tell you to go to your seat?” She whispered in my ear, her voice cool and controlling.

I shivered, I didn't like the tone of her voice.

No, madame. Where should I sit?” I asked her, still scared to death.

The scary lady pondered for a moment, and I just stood there gawking at her.

You may sit near Heather.” She said harshly, excusing me.

Yes, madame.” I wish I could build up the courage to say what I wanted to say to her but I couldn't because I was too scared.

I looked over to see Heather, an average looking girl with deep waves in her hair and a middle parting. Her face was wide but her eyes made her look...almost evil.

I guess she could pass as pretty, but not as pretty as me. (A/N: This is how Kellie thinks, she's still the cocky girl after all of trouble.)

I walked over to her and introduced myself, “Hey, I'm Kellie.”

Oh my God, are you Kellie Parker? I've heard so much about you!” She gushed.