Chp.17- Sweet, Sweet Lullaby

A/N:

Teen Fiction #607

That's awesome! It was 400-something before but it dropped :( Pooo.

Btw, I love all the comments <3 I reply to every single one, so COMMENT “caramel” if you read this.

2 uploads in a row? You better love me lol <3

Picture to the side is Jasmin >>>

Chapter 17- Sweet, Sweet Lullaby

Kellie's P.O.V

Chris & I walked into the beautiful garden, the sprinklers were on and the grass was green and moist, but the most beautiful part was our intertwined hands.

“You know what I was thinking?” Chris said huskily, leaning closer to me.

I let out a deep breath, whispering back, “No, remind me.”

“I was thinking----.” he paused, leaning even closer, “we should continue where we left off at the dance.”

“And where was that?” I teased.

“Somewhere here,” He replied before pulling my face against his and kissed me with hunger.

I kissed him back with the same hunger and passion, loving every moment.

But the moment was ruined by a familiar cough.

I shivered, Brandon? What was he doing here? Oh, yeah. He goes here now.

“Brandon.” I said coldly.

“Kellie.” He replied back using the same tone as me.

Chris coughed, for a moment I forgot he was there, “Care to introduce me?”'

“Um, Chris, this is Brandon, my...er, friend. Brandon, this is Chris, my ...friend.”

“It didn't look like that from where I was standing.” Brandon said, I guess he never got over the incident last summer.

But Chris surprised me by saying coolly, almost sounding protective, “She's my girl.”

I smiled up at him in happiness and gratitude, but was a little overwhelm by being call “his girl”.

“Fine then,” Brandon nodded curtly and walked passed me, but before I could sigh in relief,

he whispered,

“Remember Kellie, you're going to pay.”

I stared at his retreating back, his threat leaving a cast of chills down my spines.

“Come on, let's go back inside.” Chris said as he wrapped me up in a hug, noticing my discomfort.

“Yeah.” I smiled up at him, glad to have him by my side.

“Oh one thing, will you be my girlfriend?”

This moment wasn't the cliché, boy-get-down-on-one-knee-and-ask-girl-to-be-their-girlfriend, no.

This moment was pure & simple, just the way I liked it.

I wasn't one bit doubtful when I smiled and nodded in agreement.

He pulled me into another kiss, but this kiss was sugar sweet unlike the hungry one before.

We pulled apart and walked back to my dorm.

But on our way, we saw Harry and Victoria laughing.

Harry must have sensed our presence because he turned around and screamed my name,

“KEEEEELLLLLIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”

I laughed, that boy had so much energy.

I jumped into his warm arms and he gave me a bone-crushing hug.

Noticing Victoria in the background, I pulled away before he could squeeze me to death and wiggled my eyebrows.

“Soooo...” I said mischievously.

Harry stared into the direction I was staring and I swear his face turned red.

Hehe.

I decided to pinch his cheeks, laughing at the effect.

Harry swatted my hands away, fake-frowning.

I could tell Victoria is getting impatient so I pushed Harry towards her.

“Go on, I have Chris.” I urged.

Harry wiggled his eyebrows at me, indicating that I needed to tell him what's going on between me and Chris.

“Later, gater.” I shooed him away before he could say anything else.

“Oh, they definitely like each other.” Chris said, smiling.

“I know.” I smiled back. Wow, I was smiling a lot lately.

Jasmin's P.O.V

“Coooodyyy!” I whined at him, trying to get his attention.

Ever since that slut Kellie caught us making out, Cody had been distant.

“What's wrong?” I purred.

“Get away from me, Jasmin.” growled Cody.

“Why the heck should I do that? I'm your girlfriend.” Now, it was my turn to growl.

“Right now, you're not.” Cody said and pushed me off his lap.

I gasp, shocked. How could he? “Are you breaking up with me?”

He rolled his eyes, “What does it look like?”

Tears pricked my eyes. Although I didn't love Cody, I felt mad. He was the only chance I had for my plan to ruin Kellie, now my plan was all ruined.

In the far distant, I saw Harry and Victoria walking together, looking happily in love.

And in the other end, was Kellie laughing at something Chris said.

Why? Why am I the only one alone?

Wait, I know. It's because of Kellie Parker, the whore who stole everyone's happiness.

A/N: I don't like this chapter at all :( . Nothing about it is “good.” But I had to break off Cody's and Jasmin's relationship...for now. ONLY for now. I promise ;) lol. & One of you requested Cody and Kellie together...um...no....not gonna happen LOL.

Teaser: What does Nate have to say for himself?

Comment below what you think of Jasmin.

Picture of Jasmin to the side >>>>>