Chapter 34

Robotic Human Love

Chica's POV

"Beautiful view isn't it Chica?" I heard a familiar voice say. I turn around and came face to face with a smirking Avery but the look in her eyes and the feel in her smirk spoke of love and worry. "I personally like nights like this. Clear skis, stars and moon hanging above us with their light beams falling on us like this. Air crisp with a slight chill but still holds warmth. Romantic I must say." She said with a sigh of longing while looking up to the sky before looking down to me and I swear for a second I thought I saw her eyes flash silver but I couldn't be sure due to the lack of light. I had to admit though, I agreed with her about the view of the stars and moon but I know why we are really up here for.

"You brought me up here about the lyrics of your latest song." I said to her and she chuckled with a mischievous smile on her face. "Exactly though I don't know exactly why I'm still trying to warn you since you are just going to do whatever you please anyway," she said as she walked closer to me. I stood still as she circled me like a shark ready to bite. "I guess the reason why is that you really have me falling for you Chica. You manged to do something that no one has been able to and with that." She stopped in front of me then turned her head to look at me. Her face full of sorrow and despair.

"And with that I don't want to see you hurt at all. I'm playing a dangerous game Chica, people will be hurt and I don't want you to be in the crossfire when I set off what I have planned. So please Chica, I beg of you to please...stop." She spoke as she turned fully to me and placed her hands on my shoulders. "Stop your search for answers to all this for in the end it will be messy. Chica, my pure light, I don't want you tainted by my life so just hate me. Please hate me." She said to me as I change from my animatronic form to human. I gently cup her face between my hands and pull her forward, guiding her towards me. I place a kiss on her lips and I felt the pain and suffering coming off of her though the touch of our lips together.

"I'm so sorry Avery but as I said I'm already to deep in the search for answers. I can't stop now when there so many loose ends that need to be solved if I want to help you. Avery, something is not right in all this and I want to stop it before it hurts you even more. As for your request...it's to late. I can't hate you for I'm falling for you. You act like you are an eel with a sliver tongue but only one part is true. You are a good person with that sliver tongue. If I burn Avery, it will be because of me, not you." I said before getting wrapped up in a tight embrace from Avery. I returned the hold as I bury my face in her shoulder. I can feel the tension coursing though her as she seems to hold something back.

Something she farther wanted to say to me or about all of this or maybe painful plans that she must now play because of my refusal. I held my tongue as she held her's for I felt pain in all this. This growing mutual relationship between us is grown to be messy for the lines of right, wrong, truth and lie are blurring at the facts of what is real and not real. Our loyalties to our groups are changing, breaking, forming and there is not much we can do but to hold on and live. We soon pulled apart and Avery brought us back into the pizzeria through her magic. We ended up in her office and I see her turn into Rave the raven animatroinc. She stood in front of me but I still saw the somber look on her face, in her eyes that stared in my mine.

'Her eyes show more then her expressions ever say when she uses that slink tongue of hers to lie. The same eyes that show me, that I'm all worth looking at in the world, are right now looking at me sadly, with pain clouding the iris, pleading to me. Don't worry my raven I will be alright.' I thought. Avery must have caught something in my eyes for hers turn darker, a calm before the storm but held hope in them. "See you around Chica." Avery said before turning her back to me to walk out of the office. Before my mind could register it, I reached out and grabbed her hand, "Wait." I called out in a detached tone of voice.

She turned to me and gently squeezed my hand. "I have been curious about this but never ask, why did you choose a raven as a disguise?" I know this had nothing to do with anything going on now, but I still wanted to be with her a bit longer before this all crumbles underneath us for the night to the following. "In Native American myths and other myths the raven is the infamous, creative trickster god. His creative nature usually shows itself through circumstance rather intent. He is also a great shapeshifter, creative magick personified. He also had a sliver tongue, one that must have been slicker than mine now. The raven was both demiurge, and trickster, both hero and villain, and often at one and the same time. I know I'm of no demiurge and never will be, and to play the role of the hero I must be the villain. This is why I chose the raven because you have to agree Chica it is quite fitting for my role in all this hm?" She asked and I saw the familiar gleam of mischief in her eyes and a sly like smile gracing her beak.

She reached over and gently lifted the raven necklace she gave me. "My unattainable desire, I gave this to you for it fitted to what I want to do, protect like a hero but in order to do that I must protect you as a villain. This charm is a promise I made to do so." She said as she lets the necklace go to fall back against me. I moved to her and hugged her once more. "The raven is fitting for you my arrogant guard." I said and she chuckles while returning the hug. She seemed to have relaxed before we had to pull apart when we heard someone call out to me, "CHICA! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?! HELP US FIND THE FUCKING PEST OF A NIGHT GUARD!" Freddy cried out, his anger clear in his tone.

"We must go our separate paths now, but knowing the both of us, they won't be apart for long despite my pleas. I will get you to hate me Chica even if it's the last thing I want in this world." Avery said, disappearing off somewhere in the pizzeria before I could even respond. I returned to my animatronic form and thoughts of our moment on the roof still swarmed in my mind. 'Avery, why must you get me to hate you? What will you do to achieve that goal? Knowing you, you may lie and say hurtful things to play out your role. Hmm...the raven trickster god in Native American myths, it really is fitting for you my dear caged puppet. The nightmares.......I have to find out more of the truth.' I thought as I left the office and ran into an angry Freddy.

"Chica where the fuck were you? You are suppose to be helping us catch the night guard. Unless....unless you snuck off with her somewhere to hide? You traitor." Freddy said as his eye glowed red and advanced towards me. I started to back up till I hit a wall. "I could easily have you scraped Chica but for some odd reason, the guard has a huge interest in you and we could use that, to lore her into a trap and kill her. The guard must die Chica, that's how it's always been and that's how it will always be." Freddy said before turning away from me.

"That's not true. We were never like this before. Not until William killed those kids back into 1987!" I cried out to him, causing him to stop. I stood there with my bra-veto now gone again, waiting for him to say something. "Go and catch the damn guard," was all he said and left. 'Oh Avery. Just want are most of your motives to do this?' I thought.

(Hey Bird fans. Just wanted to let you know 'Magick' is just a chiefly archaic spelling of magic. So no I did not misspell it. Also demiurge means a being responsible for the creation of the universe, in particular or in Gnosticism- a heavenly being, subordinate to the supreme being, that is considered to be the controller of the material world and antagonistic to all that is purely spiritual. As in Avery knows 100% sure she most defiantly NOT a demiurge. She is only playing part of what the raven of myth is, a trickster. Again just wanted you all to know that and I'll see y'all later bird fans, bye~ Sage Out.)