Chapter 32

Robotic Human Love

Avery's POV

I sigh to myself and mentally preparing myself for what would feel like a long night against 4 of the 5 animatroincs. I pissed off Foxy, Freddy, Bonnie and Goldie which is good. I could plant the seeds of mistrust with them first to get things started. Mistrust in each other and they well have no choice to trust the toys together as a whole. Though even then the first 4 well have lingering doubts about the others which well bleed into rest.

Slowly that process will happen but with a few select words, phrases, and actions maybe even fake double in the picture will open the wound more and let the crimson blood colored water spill on the seed, making it grow faster to the point they well may rip each other apart. Of course I want them all in one piece so it just needs to be enough to still trust the other in times of doubt, give them a common enemy, but still they fight each other for them to be distracted about what I do in the shadows.

'As Nightmare said that one time...' I thought back to when 15 years old, I had just finished mastering how to fight and use magic as the Puppet. I had knocked down Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Goldie, the rest of the toys and now about to move to Circus Baby's pizza world's animatronics. I was learning fast but still went to back to the others to learn more and have my muscels memorize their moves and turn into them without a thought. "Very good Avery. You have come a very long way from when you first begun your training." Mari said as I turn back into my human form and a evilish smirk appeared on my face.

"Thanks Mari. But that is only becasue I have the best mentors teaching me. Along with the best friends supporting me," I said, making Nightmare, Fred, and Mari laugh chuckle because they know what I said was true. "And you are the best student we taught our ways to," Fred said pulling me into a headlock and rubbing his knuckles against my head lightly. I smile and laugh before pulling myself out of the headlock before Nightmare spoke with a slight laugh, "Alright you two knock it off. Avery." I stood straight and looked at him seriously. I knew the tone in his voice when he said my name very well to know it was about something importent to learn or follow.

"Avery. While at the pizzeria you must keep they from finding out about our plans. Trick them by showing your hand, showing them what you are capable of, even if it's in the most sudtle way possaible. But keep your cards masked in thin clouds to confuse them. You must be smarter then them Avery, if they find out then all we worked for will all be for not. Do not fail us Avery, for we are trusting you and only you for this task of up most improtance," he said as my mind returned back to the presant and I a sad chuckle to myself.

'Sorry Nightmare but the girl who captured my eye and heart is a lot more smarter then accounted for in the begining. All that can hoped for is if I get her to hate me and lose the path,' I thought as I changed from my dress shirt to my spare work shirt that I took from the desk drawers. I had placed the shirt here earlier the 5th night in case I somehow won the 6th night and earned the date with Chica.

'Chica.....you are one smart being. For you I may have to cloud my cards more or well that not work against you, you bright light? Maybe I should do the reverse and the desired affect will happen? Hmm...' I thought as I finished and left my dress shirt, vest, tie, and jacket on the chair in the office and started to button up my work shirt.

Chica's POV

All I thought about was Avery, the nightmares, and thier plans while changing from my dress to normal clothes. 'Knowing Avery, she well not make it easy to learn more about her then what has been said. She might try to trick me or use the others. She already mangded to get Foxy upset with her. So her plan of making us hate her is working 4 to 5, me being the only one to like more so love her then the others. That slithering snake. Your vemon does poison me but their vemon they injected you with poisons you.' I thought as I brought my hand up to the raven necklace Avery gave me at the begining of our date.

'My raven, heh...if my nightmare self heard that, I would be dead. Speaking of her, I have to be careful for Avery is trying to protect me and the others from them. She would most likly come after me first if she found out Avery fell for me and not her. The nightmares......is Avery sud-consciously scared of them because 3 of them are magic users and can easily kill her? Did they threaten her? Or is it hypnosis? Alter her memories to make her more suggesitive to their plans? Or being a formorly scared little child, not knowing any better fell into their claws without must suggestion at all?' These thoughts, like her being a willing puppet, went through my head as I finished changing and left Bill's office.

As I passed the guard office, I glanced in and saw Avery putting on her work shirt. I stop at the door and she must have felt someone staring at her for she turned her head in my direction. She was slightly surprised but held a relaxed Sans from UnderTale like grin on her face but her cheeks had a dusting of red in them. "Like what you see Chica?" she asked holding the end of her shirt open to reveal her tone mid-section she got from years of training. I blushed at her flirt but frowned at her for it, causing her to laugh.

"You are not going to make everything easy from now on are you?" I stated rather then questioned but her grin stayed the same but now felt to hold sadness, dispear. "Yeah. I'm not. Back out now Chica. I'm warning you not as the person who can easily kill ya but as the person who truly loves you with all their heart. Chica, back out now before you get hurt. I have plans for both groups and you are only gonna get caught in the middle of it all," She pled to me but that plea fell on deaf ears.

I walk up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist and buried my face in her flat chest. "I love you too Avery but I made a promise to Mangs, Fredstier, your mom, and myself to look out for you. Avery, if you really do care for me, stop now, let me in and help. 'For you are blind and I feel you are being used in more ways then you know'." I pled to her but thought the last part. "I do care for you Chica but I, we've worked far to much to get to this point to achive our goal. If I stop now, everything falls apart and go to waste. I do not want to disappoint my puppet masters Chica. I'm sorry but I can not do that for you." she said as she started to warp her arms around me.

Instead, I pushed her way and left with my head hung low. As I went to the stage, I turned into my animatronic form so she won't see the tears in my eyes.

Avery's POV

As Chica pushed me away, I was shocked. When she walked away, head hung low, tears fell from my eyes and my heart broke even more this night. Making my chest feel so hallow, cold and numb that it hurt.

'Heartache is a bitch but in a way worth it for it makes you feel human and lets you know that the person who caused it was or still is worth the pain to fight more to stay by them.' I thought as I wiped my tears and finished buttoning my work shirt.

Once done I left the office to head to the parts and service room, to fully make this night offical in the nights to come of planting seeds of mistrust.