Chapter 6

Chica's POV

After Avery left, we all turned into our human forms and both Freddy, and Bonnie were growling with anger, Goldie was in deep thought, and Foxy was tired. Something about this Avery was slightly different. The way she spoke and said she knew of night six and that song she sang. What did she know? Why was she playing us? We can tell she means no harm. She would have done something to our systems if she did. And who was that 'Rave' animatronic? "That night guard....how does she know about the sixth night? And how did she fix our systems so easily without the blueprints?" Bonnie asked to no one in particlar. That's right. She fixed our systems in no time without trouble and she did so without our blueprints. Did she work on animatronics similer to us before? No. Can't be. There are no others exacpt the toys.

"I have no clue Bonnie. All we know is she knows something. How she knows and where she learned it all is the question. I say we catch her, torture her for answers, then kill her." Freddy said as Bonnie grins eviliy even Goldie looked up at Freddy at the sound of torture. This got me worried about Avery. "Guys. I think maybe if we just simply ask her with no intent to kill her, she may happily tell us all the anwers we need." I said "I agree with Chica" Foxy said and they glare at us. "You are trying to defend her aren't you Chica? I been watching you and her on that little tour. The way you both talked. You are defending her because you are her favorite and feel bad for hurting her. Avery the little girl who was your close friend before that day." Goldie said

"Oh I see. An old custamer who is an old friend. Well news flash Chica. Avery your friend is the night guard and we must and well kill her." Bonnie said "What reason do we have to kill her other then her being the night guard? She is also our mechanic. So that should lessen the reason to kill." Freddy waves my response off "We can always get a new one." he said casually. "Yeah. Now let's talk about that Rave person also the other weird things going on." Bonnie said as they turn their attention to each other as Foxy tries to comfert me. He was one of my only friends here in this pizzeria. The others talked about how they came across each other in different rooms then meet each other again a few moments later in a different room. They even asked how Rave got in and where he came from.

We continued this until Bill showed up to do some paper work until he had to take his car to Avery' school. I decided maybe I could trick Avery into spilling something she knows out to me so I can tell the others so they could follow my suggestion of simply talking to her and not kill her afterwards or ever after that. I walk to Bill's office and knocked on the open door to let him know I'm there and he looks up at me. "Chica? Is there something you need?" "Yeah. I was wondering if I could go with you to Avery's school so I could talk with her. You know get to know her." I said and he smiles. "By you asking that I take it she survived. I'm glad, and yes you can come along since you and the others have nothing else to do until the afternoon." I mentally cheered.

"Alright. Thank you Bill." "Your welcome. In fact." he looks at the time and sees it 8:35AM. "We should head there now so I could speak with Phil." I nod as we both go to leave. He stops by the others to tell them they could do anything but be back before we open in the afternoon, they nod then we really leave to head to Bullbell high. We arrive at the school at 8:57. I look up at the large school. From what I heard, Bullbell was 4 wings in a square 3 floors high, a football, baseball, skaterank, and track in the back and nice little courtyard in the center of it. I got to say as I look up at the large school I was in awe. If I was truly human I would probably be going to this school, maybe even share a class or two or four with Avery. We park in a empty spot in front of the 2 large gardge doors. We got out the car and walked over to 6 sets of double doors. I looked in a saw tons of people walking through an open area, talking to friends, walking up a 3 flite staircase to their next class on time.

We walked and went over to a single desk and signed in a guests. I looked out through the large windows to the courtyard and saw Avery walking this way while talking to some random guy she must know. She looked up and saw me then smilied. I blushed slightly and waved to her. She waved back to me and opened the door from the courtyard then came over to us after she said bye to her friend who walked upstairs. "Hey Susie." she hugged me and I hugged her back while blushing then she shook hands with Bill "Hello Mr. Conway." she greeted. "If you follow me. I well take you to the auto class." She walked over to over the past the staircase to the 2nd door to her right that had a poster of cars on it.

"Mr. Walker. My boss Mr.Conway is here to see you." she said as Bill and Phil greet each other and talk for abit as other students arrive which was mostly guys. They look over at me and greeted me nicely before heading to their seats. "Alright class. You are going to be working on the truck we have in the shop and Avery you are going to be working on Bill's car since you seen what state its in and what needs to be done." Phil said. They all head into the shop and I follow them since I was curious. The shop had a whole arey of tools placed all around the shop and on the middle where to lifts with a Canis Bodhi truck and BF Injection buggy on them. Avery opens one of the gardge doors to show Bill's car, then gets to work fixing it.

Time passed and I asked Avery if she could teach me alittle about cars like how to fix Bill's should it won't start up again. She gladly smilied and accepted the offer. I had to say having Avery very close with me in her arms, her hands on mine guilding them with the tools, and her warm breath near my ear and down my neck had me blushing like a stop light connected to a 100,000 walt car battery. But I kept my focus on my goal and talked with Avery as we worked trying to get her to slip even a little about what she knows. So far nothing. By the end of her class, the car was half way fixed and my hands and arms and shirt was covered in greese and grim while Avery was the same as me.

"You did a good job helping me Susie. We make a great team." she smiled at me and I nodded. "Come on lets get you cleaned up." she lead me over to a sink that was in the shop and help me get the greese off my hands and arms. "Thanks Avery for teaching me." "Your welcome Susie." The bell rang and people were leaving and Bill was calling me telling me we had to go. "Looks like I have to go. See you later Avery." "Alright." she leaned in close to me and I started to tense up and she leaned over to my ear and whispered something I never thought I would hear in my life "See you tonight Chica. I hope we get to know each other more. I know your secret. Maybe I'll tell you mine. Another time." and with that she left, leaving me stunned. She knew who I was and I didn't know how.

But at least I have something to tell the others. Maybe this well make them follow my suggestion. Bill and I left the school and went back to the pizzera but no one was there. 'They must still be out.' I thought as I sat on stage thinking about what Avery said to me.