Chapter 2

Avery's POV

I had just pulled into the parking lot of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. I parked my car in a empty spot and got out. I stood there looking up at the building, thinking back to old memories. The times my dad took me here during the day and at night when he works. I also rememeber something else happing here but I'm not quite sure what. All I know is that 10 years ago when I was nine, I lost my right hand and part of my forearm. Now I have experimental robotic hand in place of my lost one.

Which had always explained the bold, curved black line on my forearm. My parents never let me back here after that mysterious day. I always wondered what happened to me back then but then again my parents never told me so I convinced myself that maybe a wild animal got to me somehow. I hear the sound of a stulled engine near by and I look over and see the most beautiful girl in the world step out of a beat up Dundreary Regina. She walked over to the hood of the car and opened it, takeing a look to see if she could fix it.

I walk over slowly still stunned by how breath taking she is. As I got closer I see that she is about 5'8" tall, has shoulder length sunny blond hair, is wearing a white t-shirt that said "let's eat" and a pair of bright yellow pants and brown shoes, I also saw her get a helpless look on her face. 'Maybe I should help her. It's only right to do if someone is in need of help'. I thought to myself before approching her. "Excuse me. But do you need help with your car ma'am?" I asked her. 'Ma'am? Ma'am?! What the hell Avery?! Why call her ma'am?! She looks no older then you do!!' I mentally yelled at myself as she looks at me surprised and I get a good look at her eyes.

'Wow. She has the most beautiful pink eyes I ever seen. They remind me of cherry blossoms.' I notice her blush and look at me up and down I tense slightly under her gaze "Ma'am?"'Again with the 'Ma'am'? Stupid!' I thought to myself as she jumps in surprise to hear me speak again. She blushes in emberessment while laughing sheepishly. "Oh yes sorry." She said while I smile and laugh slightly causing her to blush even more. "It's alright sometimes I end up lost in my thoughts too when talking to people. It happens." I smile at her more and she smiles in return.

"So um do you need help with your car? I could take a look and fix it for you." I asked and she just nodded then stepped a side for me to see the engine. I pull a penlit from my pocket and flashed it over the engine. "This engine is in bit of a bad shape. When was the last time you had it checked?" I asked not looking at her. "Oh um I don't know. My friend owns this car. I'm just borrowing it." she said. "Oh I see. Hey can you please try to start the car for me? Maybe then I could see what's going on so I could posssabliy fix it for you." I asked and she nodded then got in the car and tried to start it a few times before I called out for her to stop.

"I think see what's wrong. Hold on I have to get my tools from my car. I'll be right back." I went over to my car, a black and red Imponte Phoenix a few spots away from her, I opened the truck and pull out a big red tool box then came back after closing the trunk. "Alright got my tools." I said. She watched as I put the tool box down and open it up revealing a large a sortment of tools and parts and a dirty rag. I take off my hoodie and gently place it on the ground. I barely notice her blush soft red when she sees my arms but looked confused when she saw the curved bold black line around my right forearm. I reach into the tool box and grab one of the many tools and start to go to work on the engine.

"So if you don't mind me asking but what is your name?" She asked ms as I notice her lean back against the front of the car next to me. I glances at me before looking back at the engine. "My name is Avery." I said, "Wait isn't-" "Avery a girls' name? Yes it is. Of course I would have a girls' name for I am indeed a girl." I said and she looks at me shocked "I'm sorry it's just that I thought-" "That I was a guy? Yes I'm 100% serious about my gender. It's becuase of my looks and build that throw people off about it." I look up at her and smile, "Don't worry you're not the only one." I said as she blushes bright red.

"Well again I'm sorry Avery it was still wrong of me to assume." She looks down ashemed of herself. I stand up and turn to her "Hey it's alright. Don't worry about it. It's fine by the way you now know my name so what's your's?" I asked and she looks up at me "My name is Susie." I smiles at her, "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl." I wink at her before going back to work on the car. I could assume she stood there blushing again but then I got to thinking why does she seem fimiliar to me. After a few minutes I stand up straight and looks over at Susie. "Alright. Go ahead and start it now" "ok" She gets in the car and started it up. It came to live after the first try, I smilied proudly to hear the car start up so easily like that.

I close the hood and Susie turns off the car as I put my tools away and clean off my hands as best as I could with the old rag I had. "That was amazing. You really know your cars don't you Avery?" She said as I laugh softly "Yeah I do. My dad taught me most of what I know and school taught me the rest." I put the rag away but I still see dirt and grim on my hands from the engine. "So I'm just wondering what are you doing here at a pizzeria after it's hours?" She asked. "Well I'm here to see the owner about my first night here as the night guard and mechanic." I said while wondering why this girl was doing here after hours

"Oh I see. Well if you want I could show you where his office is. I don't really have anywhere important to go to at the moment." She asked me as I smile. "You sure? I'll be fine on my own." "I can tell you can but like I said I have nowhere important to go at the moment or anything to do so why not show you around the building? I work here as a waitress" The smile on my face grows slightly bigger. As I just found out the answer to my question as to why she was her and having her as a guild through the building means I could spend more time with her and learn more about her, like her hobbies or likes for example.

"Well alright. I guess I could use a guilded tour. It's been a while since I last been here. Just let me put my tools back in my car and we can head in." She nodded as I picked up my tool box and hoodie and took them to my car. I place the tool box in the truck then go back over to Susie. "Shall we head in milady?" I ask her in a playful way. She laughs softly and smiles up at me. "Yes we shall my good gentlewoman." I hold out my arm to her and she hooks her arm around it as we walk to the front door of the pizzeria. 'This is becoming the best day of my life'. I thought to myself.