"Are you okay in there sweetie?" She asked in her sweet, warm voice. The voice I'm definitely going to miss everyday until I get home.

I looked down, then back to the mirror. I adjusted gray tank top and made sure my white, light weight sweater hung down right. My dark denim capris seemed to be ok also.

I ran my fingers through my slightly wavy hair and nodded my head.

I opened the door and smiled, "Never better."

***

I thought I felt my mouth drop to the ground when I walked outside. My brothers eyes were widened and my parents looked in amazement.

The tour bus was gigantic! Something you would see Justin Bieber or Katy Perry come out of but you knew they weren't because in big letters, the words "Artist To Watch Tour: Austin Mahone" covered the sides of the bus. It hit me how Austin's one of them. I always tend to forget because he's always just been Austin to me. Not this big superstar.

Slowly, one of the doors on the bus opened and out jumped Robert.

"Man I feel like a freaking king in there!" He half shouted, laughing.

I laughed along, still starring at the bus.

Alex and Zach soon came out and them and Rob came up to where I was standing with my family. I introduced the boys to my parents and brother.

"So you've guys been friends with Austin for a long time I heard. Even before he became a singer?" My dad asked the boys.

All three nodded and Alex spoke up, "We've been brothers from the beginning and will till the end."

My dad smiled and nodded his head, "That's great.. Hey wheres the man himself at?"

I shifted my eyes from my dad to the boys. They looked at me and a little smile formed on Roberts face, obviously trying to keep from laughing. And let me tell you, he wasn't very good at.

"He's in the bathroom. This whole tour has him nervous and you know what happens when you get nervous.. You start.." Robert started saying, giggling in between his sentences, but Zach stopped him.

"Alright bro, I think they get it."

Soon enough, I saw who I was waiting for. He jumped right of the bus and never took his eyes off of me.

***

Austin's POV

I saw her standing there with her family and the boys. Her long, brown hair was blowing in the wind and when she saw me, a smile appeared on her face.

I'm the reason for that smile I thought.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her as I walked up to them. She looked so perfect. The way her shirt showed her curves and the way her cheeks always had that rosy tint to them. I swear she couldn't get anymore perfect but somehow, she just does every time I see her.

"Hey," I said standing next to her.

Her smile gets bigger, "Hey."

"Hi Mr. Jones, Mrs. Jones," I smiled. I wanted her parents to like me and the only way to earn their respect, is to give the respect.

They both said their hellos and soon enough, my crew started coming out of the bus.

Bella's eyes widened as she saw how many people could actually sleep and fit in the bus. My mother soon came out along with my dancers, the bus driver, and my managers. They already knew my mom and managers but they ended up talking again about the tour. While her parents talked to Rocco, Michael, and my mom, I grabbed Bellas hand and took her to the side of the bus where my backup dancers and the bus driver were talking at.

"Hey man!" Josh, one of my dancers, also like a brother to me, yelled to me.

"I want you all to meet someone," I smiled pulling Bella to my side.

"This is my girlfriend," I stated looking at her then back to them.

"Bella." She added with a smile. She lifted her hand out to them and she shook every one of their hands and learned their names.

"Pleasure to meet you," the bus driver, Dave, stated.

Once she talked to them, it was time to put her stuff in the bus. I grabbed her suitcase while her dad got her other carry ons. I opened the little door at the bottom of the bus and put her suitcase in there and soon closed it.

"What should I do with this?" Mr. Jones asked holding her other bags that she's keeping on the bus.

I held my hand out, "I'll take them sir and put them on her bed."

He nodded and gave me the bags. Right when he walked back to his wife, Nick came up to me.

"Do you think.." He began to say a little shyly, "That I could look in the bus?"

I nodded my head, "Of course bud!"

I led him around the bus to the door and put my hand to his back. We walked up the bus stairs and his eyes widened.

"Woah," he said looking around.

The bus consists of: a living room, a bathroom, a kitchen, and two rooms filled with bunks that we will sleep in. The living room also has a pull out couch.

Yesterday Mike and Rocco came over to talk to my mom and I about the sleep arrangements for all of us and we decided that my mom will sleep on the sleep sofa, my managers and the dancers will sleep in the one room with the bunks and Bella, Robert, Zach, Alex and I will sleep in the other bedroom with the bunks.

I didn't care how the sleep arrangements went to be honest. I just can't wait to perform and hang out with. Bella and the boys.

I showed Nick around and his mouth hung open the entire time, reminding me of my expression last night when I saw the tour bus for the first time.

After our little tour, Nick ran back to his parents and Bella.

"Dad! The thing is huge!" He exclaimed motioning his hands.

I walked over to them and smiled. Dave soon walked over to me.

"Time to go. Gotta hit the road for your first show in Miami." He stated pointing at the watch on his wrist.

I nodded and Bella did also.

"I'll give you guys time al-" I started to say but Mrs. Jones wrapped her arms around me and squeezed me into a hug.

I heard her nose sniffle which I inferred that she's crying.

"Please take care of our daughter okay? Please be safe, we love you." She whispered into my ear.

Hearing that they love me sent chills up my spine.

I nodded my head, "I love you guys too."

Mrs. Jones then made her way to Bella and started crying harder, making Bella cry with her.

I watched them until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned and Mr. Jones stood watching them with me.

"So I just wanted to tell you to stay safe and I hope you enjoy this great opportunity." He started to say, patting my shoulder.

It felt comforting having him talk to me and pat my shoulder. It's been a long time since I've had a father figure around. Since my dad died when I was so young, it's always been me and my mom. I love her to death, but I sometimes feel empty inside like Im missing someone in my life. I never doubt who I think it is.

"Thanks sir. Really, thank you." I stated, my voice lower than usual. It usually gets this way when I get close to some tears.

"Go live your dream," was the last thing he said until Bella came and melted into his arms to tell him goodbye.

He's right. It's time to live my dream. It's time to show people what God gave me. It's time to make my dad proud.

A/N Okay the end of this chapter really got me feeling some type of way ok like COMMENT YOUR EMOTIONS RIGHT NOW!

and vote :)