Sanders x Childish Reader!

Cause you know, y'all asked for it :D
(Btw I really enjoyed writing this)
And this is in 3rd person & this is gender neutral!

(Y/n) looks up at the group of 5 men, their giggles filled the house. They stood there in the doorway with their cute rainbow outfit,

 They stood there in the doorway with their cute rainbow outfit,

Or

Patton's face lit up with joy as he scooped the child

Patton's face lit up with joy as he scooped the child. "Y/N!" He squealed, spinning them around. The boys where all shocked at this news and the small kid the Patton was currently twirling around in the air. But the most confused was Thomas himself. "Uh guys, who is this?" He asked, causing the others to turn to him.
"You don't remember?" Logan asked as Patton put down the kid, who felt kinda sick from all the spinning.
"Kiddo, this is your childish side, Y/n" Patton said.
"They were the second one to be here" Virgil said before shaking is head
"And the first on to be taken away" Roman continued. Thomas was taken back by this, he was slightly in disbelief. He knew that there where other sides but he didnt expect one to be a kid. Speaking of which the small child is currently tugging on Patton's sweater. "I'm hungry. The mean people never gave me time to eat. They only wanted to play hide and go seek..." They said, swaying slightly.

I'll continue later but for now here is some character info!!
Name: Y/n Sanders
Age: 6
Sexuality: bruh, your 6, I think you know the answer.
Personality: Well you're the childish side!
Looks: outfits are up above
Fav person: Either Patton or Virgil
Fav food: Marshmallows
Fav activity: Watching movies
Least favorite thing: Playing hide and go seek.