The Childish Side/others

Yo! Hey guys it is author-chan here with another smoll preferences for MY 1000 READS!!!! Thank you guys sooooo much! It makes me so happy to know that you guys like my stuff and tolerate me! But before I do anything I would like to say that in my one-shot that I posted before this it had child you, and in this chapter I would like to give a wee bit more backstory to 'you'. Then I would like to address the deceit side. After that I will talk about requests and then I will start with the preferences. Okay? Good? Great lets go!
No ones POV:
Y/n was the brightest one out of all the sides, she was the second one there right after Thomas was born. That says a lot it self. But as Thomas got older and more into school, they were taken by Deceit. Hidden. Lost. Alone. They hid them self in fear, not just of him, but the other sides. The dark ones. So they waited and waited and waited, but never lost hope of returning.

Pattons POV:
"Deceit bring them back!" I pleaded to Deceit.
"And what would be in it for me?" He asked back and smirked. I just stood for a moment when Virgil cut in.
"You know they is growing stronger everyday... And soon she will be able to break your spells." Virgil said and crossed his arms. Deceit just groaned at his response and snapped his fingers. A thump could be geared up stairs with a small yelp as deceit disappeared.

Y/n POV:
I can hear them looking for me, they pass by my hiding spot constantly. I worry they might find me, but it is like a game of hide and seek! And I am really good at that game. So I hide. Then a light shined into my spot and I fell onto a hard floor. "AHH!" I yelled in surprise. I looked around to see a bed room. "Whoa..." I said quietly.
"Should we go in?"
"No wait"
"Let them gather her surroundings"
"But they might be hurt"
"They might be scared!"
I heard mumbling come from the door. 'Your brave, just like in the stories' I said to myself in my head. I stepped up to the door and slammed it open. "I am Y/n! You all may bow before me!" I said like the ruler I fantasized of being. Everyone just froze. I tilted my head. "Why is everyone so old?" I asked.

Yo yo yo yo yo! I'll continue that later if you all would like!

  Then on the topic of Deceit, I don't know if I have said this before so I'm going to say it again, I'm not going to do preferences with him until he is in more videos. I hope you guys understand! But he will be mentioned in one-shots if that hasn't been noticed. But a new sanders side is going to be posted next week so ya? Maybe I'll catch him up but bleh.

Okay now I'm going to talk about request! And no, I'm not closing them I am just going to get this clear, anyone who has requested something I am currently working on it now and they should be done this week. But guys please request more, I need ideas. Like I'm sending a S.O.S.

Now that we have all of that covered. ONWARD TO THE PREFERENCES MY LITTLE MARSHMALLOWS!!! (that was slightly aggressive sorry)

1-They catch you dancing (all of the songs are ABOVE the person)
Thomas:
Honestly. The neighbors could hear the music blasting from the living room. You had just came back from a dance class and fell in love with this song. You were dancing all over the place, smiling and laughing. Thomas, poor boy, he just wanted to nap. But when the loud music came on he went downstairs to see who was making all the racket. Then instead found you. I'm pretty sure he even got a video of you too! When the song stopped he walked over and hugged you from behind and kissed your shoulder.