Prefrences!!

um. i have no words right now.

Like I mean over  100 reads you got to be messing with me! I just want you to know this will be a short a sweet couple of scenarios with you and the guys hope you all enjoy!

Where he likes to kiss you

Thomas:

Your lips. He thinks that they are soft and tast like f/f (favorite fruit). He also loves the way that after he kisses you, you become a cherry. Your face would be very red.

Logan:

Your forehead. It makes you feel special. When he kisses your forehead it is a reminder to him that you are real and you would never leave him.

Patton:

Your cheek because when you are talking to someone it is easy for him to sneak attack you with kisses and make you a very flustered cherry.

Roman:

Your hand. What can I say he is a prince after all and he wants to make his princess feel loved in every way possible. (Also when you guys take walks and you too are holding hands he will lift yours up to kiss it and you would become a blushing cherry messssss)

Virgil:

Your shoulders. No one really knows why except for you. But what I think is that it is his comfort. When he feels stressed you sit down next to him and he would lay his head on your shoulder and  plant soft kisses on them. (NO DIRTY MINDS YOU VILE CREATURES)

Your nicknames.

Thomas:

His: Mr. Universe, Pinetree, Babe

Yours: Mrs. Universe, Wendy, hon

(If you got those I love you)

Logan:

His: Sherlock, Hun

Yours: Janine, Babe

Patton:

His: Marshmallow, Rainbow

Yours: Cookie, Sunshine

Roman;

His: Babe, My king

Yours: Doll, My queen

Virgil:

His: Jack Skellington, Hoodie boy

Yours; Sally Skellington, Babe

Ok. I'm pooped, it took me 1 hour on thoughts for this, 2 hours of wrighting, and then 30 minutes to get my facts right. Also I'm sorry about the Sherlock girlfriend thing. When I looked into it and did the research there was to many names so I went with my gut. Anyway it is 12 and now I must sleep. Goodnight my little marshmallows sweet dream.