Patton x Reader

Character(s): Patton, you and spider
Warnings: spider child
Words count: 346
Summery: Patton tells for you to help him take care of his small spider problem.
Story Length? Short/Drabble.
Revised? Yes.

Patton pov

"Y/n" I yelled as I ran to the other side of the house, avoiding the wall all the way across the room. "Y/N!!!!" I practically screamed with my eyes closed and my back against the other wall. Loud thuds came from the stairs and over to me. I peaked open my eyes to see my amazing S/O , Y/n to the rescue.
"What's wrong Pat?" They said with worry in their eyes. They pulled me into a hug which filled my cheeks with a fiery warmth. After dating them for 4 months I still blush when they pull me into hugs like that.
"Y/n my dearest, there is a very big and creepy spider on the other side of the room." I looked at them with fear in my eyes and they 180, turning to face the spider.

Y/n pov

I looked across the room to see a Daddy long leg crawling up the wall. "Harmless," I giggled under my breath with a shake of the head.
I gave Patton a smile and grabbed a cup and a piece of paper from out of the kitchen. I walked over and put the Daddy long leg inside of the cup. As I walked to the door with it Patton scooted to the opposite of me till I got rid of the spider. As soon as i closed the door, I felt a warm body hug me tightly from behind.
"My savior!" Patton yelled into my ear then kissed my cheek as we sat down on the couch and started to watch (fav Disney movie).

Something a little extra!

I paused the second Disney movie, remembering something from earlier. "Patton?" I asked softly.
"Yes dear?" Patton replied looking over at me with a smile.
"Why were you wearing eyeshadow earlier?"  I asked with a questionable look, tilting my head slightly.
"I don't know what you are talking about..." Patton said confused.

Authors note

Welp I'm going to keep wrighting till my head falls off. (Or till I fall asleep) good bye for now my little marshmallows!!!!!