THANKS GIVING SPECIAL

Author-Chan: HELLO WONDERFUL MARSHMALLOW IT IS THANKS GIVING SO FOR THAT I HAVE A STORY WITH YOU AND THE GUYSSSSSSSS
Y/n: Author-Chan please stop i knew about this story already
Patton: Author-Chan pleaseeee do more story's with me in them I get the lonely
Author-Chan: where are the others we have a special story that I need them to be in -_-!!!
Y/n: i know how to get them here....

WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA!!!!

Others: SPONGE BOB SQUAREPANTS

Author-Chan: perfect is everyone ready?
Virgil: no.
Roman: Yes Author-Chan ready as I will ever be!
Logan: I guess
Patton: Definitely!!!
Thomas: I believe we are all ready!
Author-Chan: lets do this!
Everyone: HAVE A HAPPY AND WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanksgiving a day of wonder kindness is everywhere. Love is in the air. (Sorry it rhymed and I had to.) But you had the guys over for Thanksgivings. Let's just say it was "fun". One moment you where relaxing on the couch, next you are cooking for 6 people (including you). The first to barge into your humble abode was Roman and his grand entrance. "Oh lovely y/n I have brought the decorations for your table to make it look charming like a prince!" With a wink of his eye Roman was working on getting the table setup. After that was Patton, he had made cookies. "Y/n I made cookies for everyone and if you don't mind can I ice them so they can have color!" He said excitingly.
"How can I say no!?" With that Patton was working on icing his cookies. Third to walk in (notice I said walk) to my house was Thomas and Logan who had made a pumpkin pie and what seem to be stuff to help make stuffing. "I hope you let us make this stuffing it's a family recipe and I would love for you to try it." Said Logan in a almost excited voice.
"Sure why not?"
"Perfect I will start right away!"
"And I guess I will help Roman set up the table..." Said Thomas. 
"You can always help do other stuff!" You say in a suggestive tone.
"No y/n it is fine he looks like he need help anyway." Thomas said "but thanks."
"SAVE ME FROM THESE HORRID DECORATIONS!!!" You heard Roman shot from the other room.
"Well Thomas I think you should get to it"
"Agreed" with that he walked out to help Roman. The last but not lest to show up was Virgil. "Y/n I am sorry I was late but I made some mashed potatoes. The homemade kind not the store bought"
"Aww thank you Virgil you can set them over there and go help Patton decorate his cookies... unless you want to work with Roman and Thomas. Oh right almost forgot about Logan... oops. Anyway so what do you want to do?"
"I think I will work with Patton..."
"MY DARK SON WANTS TO WORK WITH ME I FEEL BLESSED!"
"I regret this..."
"Good luck! Have fun"
~*~ 1 hour later ~*~
We all sat at the table as I started the prayer
"Grateful for each hand we hold
Gathered round this table.
From far and near we travel home,
Blessed that we are able.
Grateful for this sheltered place
With light in every window,
Saying welcome, welcome, share this feast
Come in away from sorrow.
Father, mother, daughter, son,
Neighbor, friend and friendless;
All together everyone in the gift of loving-kindness.
Grateful for whats understood,
And all that is forgiven;
We try so hard to be good,
To lead a life worth living.
Father, mother, daughter, son,
Neighbor, friend, and friendless;
All together everyone, let grateful days be endless.
Grateful for each hand we hold
Gathered round this table." (These are song lyrics from you guessed it the Thanksgiving song by Mary Chapin Carpenter) but before you all began the feast I bARG INTO YOUR HOUSE BRAKING THE DOOR DOWN AND SCREAM "YOU FORGOT THE GOSH DARN CRANBERRY SAUCE HOW COULD YOU ALL FORGET THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF A THANKSGIVING MEAL YOU ALL SHOULD BE THANKFUL THAT I BROUGHT YOU SOME!" Author-Chan screams.
"That was wonderful" Logan and Virgil said sarcastically
"Author-Chan, you bring up a good point we did forget the cranberry sauce! Thank you for bringing us some!" Patton said happily.
"Why has everyone been coming into my house without warning and why did you break my door!?"
"Because I wrote this book that way!"
"Author-Chan come join us in this wonderful meal!" Roman said cheerfully.
"Yes Ke- I meant Author-Chan you should join us." Thomas said respectfully.
"Thank you and I think I will"
After that we all enjoyed are selfs in the wonders of Thanksgiving food.

I hope you little marshmallows enjoyed this thanksgiving special ( #thanks ) I had to sorry. Any way I have gotten over 100 views on my story! I am sooooo happy this story has taken off! Anyhoo hope you wonderful marshmallows have a great thanksgiving! Buh~bye!