How you guys met/soulmate au Pt1

So this is where I got the soulmate au's from https://www.google.com/amp/r-evolve-art.tumblr.com/post/144380748003/master-list-of-soulmate-aus/amp THERES is a lot.
Thomas:
Red string au
You where walking down the street when you felt a slight tug at your finger. When you looked at it there was a red string wrapped around it. When you lifted you had up to take the string off it pulled you into a crowd of people. Then you felt a hand caress your until they where connected. When you looked (down or up) at the man you first noticed his eyes and how they shined when you saw them. "H-hi" you said as you looked back down at the string connecting your hands together. "Hello I'm Thomas and you must be my soulmate." He said with a smile on his face. "I'm y/n."

Logan:
This au is hard to explain but basically you both feel the physical pain the other goes through/ vise versa
This was the absolute worst day of your life. It was the last day of college. The day you graduate! The day school forever ends! But of course Brittany (if that is your name chose a different one for this character) had to ruin it. You have always had a crush on Logan your friend Thomas's logical side. Little did you know he had a crush on you... besides the point. Anyway you where walking down after you got your degree when Brittany had tripped you going down the stairs. You fell on your face causing you too have a bloody nose and a bruise right above your left eye. Thomas and his sides ran over to help you but one didn't. Logan. He ran out of the room as face as he could. 'Jerk face, he wouldn't even help me up' you thought to yourself. The boys helped you to the bathroom that when you saw Logan standing there with the exact same wounds as you. "Well hello soulmate, you are in a wonderful condition I see!" You said in a British accent that made Logan smile.

I think I will finish this soon I have some more stories coming buttttyytyttuegain I need your little marshmallow brains to help me with some ideas for stories pleaseeee little marshmallow I have no ideas I am in a pit of wrighters block. Any way hope you marshmallows stay safe and have a good day! (Story will be out shortly tty soon)