BEAN BAG!!

This is idk. I had a dream that I was like 'holy cow this is too good. I need to make it into a story'
Little 6 year old y/n walked into the living room with the largest smile upon her face. "I've accomplished the spectacular, THE IMPOSSIBLE!" They yelled to the world. Y/n is Thomas's childish side. They are very bright and happy, everything a child should be. Patton watches over them because the two are very alike. The only found them after Decide came back and unhide them. "And what might the impossible be?" Asked Logan who looked up from his news paper.
"I flipped! Over the bean bag!" They did a little fist pump into the air and brought it down with a fierce look on her face. "I must show everyone!" They said and ran off screaming everyone's names, gathering them into the living room. "Good you are all here." They said and walked into the other room.
"Why does she want us in here?" Thomas said.
"It is a surprise!" Patton said happily
"A 6 year old child giving us a surprise isn't really a good thing..." Virgil mumbled. The next thing they new they see little y/n grunting into the room pulling their bean bag with them. They pulled it into the middle of the room and dropped it to the floor and turned. "I will be doing an amazing act!" They yelled and ran to the other side of the room. "Three..." she mumbled and everyone looked their way with slight worry. "Two..." They got into a running position and did a little smirk.
"Guys I don't think this is a good idea." Roman mumble and he looked at the child.
"One!" They screeched, running to the bean bag jumping forward, legs up in the air, but their head caught the bean bag causing them to flip over and land on there back. "Y/n!!" Everyone yelled. But all they could hear was the slight giggles that soon burst into laughter, erupting from the kid. "Y/n let's not do that again.... how about ice cream instead?" Patton suggested while everyone else sat down on the couch recovering from the heart attack the child just gave them.
"Okay!" She said and got up to get ice cream with Patton.
Smoll child you is adorable, so I'm adding them to the story. I think I'm going to make them a girl, but sometimes they appear to be a boy. And it works because when you are a child you don't really care so ya. Also I'm going to come up with a outfit for them soon so ya. Anyway my little marshmallows I hope you have a good day! (I plan to post a little something later but that is a secret!) BUH BYEEEE