Thomas Sanders x Reader pt1

Character(s): Thomas, you and cactus
Warnings: None
Words count: 505
Summery: Cuddle buddies .
Story Length? Short/Drabble. (2 parter for some reason)
Revised? Yes.

Your pov

I wake up in my bed to the sound of the Steven Universe sound track playing in the background. "Agh, whoever is calling me at this hour better be expecting a mouthful because I need my beauty sleep..." I muttered, pushing myself from the cozy sheets and grabbed the phone. Adjusting to the brightness I looked at the caller ID.
   I recognize the contact name "The Disney Dweeb" and I roll my eyes, sighing lightly. I pick up the phone and answer my best friend's call, "Thomas!" I practically yelled, my voice still raspy from waking up. The only reason for the loud volume was that I annoyed as heck that I was now awake. There is a moment of silence between the phone, causing me to wonder if I had done something wrong or if I was too loud.
  "Thomas what's wrong?" I ask softly.
    "I'm lonely, need cuddles, and you my only hope Obi-wan Kenobi." He said in a sad tone, sighing at the end of his sentence.
    "Thomas I will be right over there just... give me a moment." I said to him, shaking my head. A light 'bye' could be heard as I clicked the end call button and sat my phone back down on my nightstand. I slowly pulled the covers off and rolled out of the softest freaking place in the world.
    "Why can't he just come here?! Besides, he has his... "roommates" who always think we're dating. Which we aren't! We just like to cuddle and watch movies with together, that's what friends do... right?" I say looking over at the sad succulent sitting on the desk, realizing that I still need to water my poor plant pal.
    "And I'm talking to a plant again.... great" I rolled my eyes motivating to get out of the house and on my way.

1:30 in the morning.

Thomas pov

"Guys we do this together all the time, why do you think it will be any different?! They obviously only like me as a friend. We are cuddle buddies." I said pacing around the room, unable to sleep.
"Don't worry if this plan fails I have a back up plan!" Roman said, trying to calm me down. But it certainly was not working.
"Roman I will have to agree with Thomas on this one... it is one thing to tell a them that you like them, it is another to just constantly hang out with them." Logan said, pointing out the obvious like always.
"What if she doesn't like you back? What will that do to your friendship? Have you thought about all the bad things that could happen?" Virgil said in a dark way, causing my anxiety to rise more that it already was.
"They're here!" Patton said in a happy tone, trying to bring a sense of good to the chaos that was ensuring.
I sigh, acting like that had not brought more anxiety to my heart. "This is going to be horrible." With those words the Sanders Sides disappeared and there was a knock on the door.

Hey guys I'm fairly new to this app and I wold like a lot of feed back so that I can get better hope you enjoy the first part of the story comment down below what you think should happen next! Now I'm tired goodnight!

From your favorite author,

WaveRanger!!!