Thomas Sanders x Reader Part 2

Character(s): Thomas, you and the sides 
Warnings: Cringe
Words count: 447
Summery: Cuddle buddies .
Story Length? Short/Drabble. (2 parter for some reason)
Revised? Yes.

Your pov

    I slammed open the door with bunches of snacks in my left hand and (fav Disney movie) in my right. I looked over to see Thomas somewhat startled at my entrance. "I have snacks and a movie! I know you say I shouldn't bring any but last time all of the ones you had were absolutely terrible! So I just bought some." I yell announcing my presence to Thomas who stood there shocked.
     "Oh, I, uh, didn't think that you would get here so soon." Thomas said stumbling his way through his words.
     With tired eyes I looked at him, "Thomas is there something you aren't telling me?" I asked in a slightly sassy tone obviously not playing games. "You know you can trust me with anything! Is it about that person down the street the other day, did you get their number?!" But I knew that wasn't it. I just needed to give him a little push to tell me, trying not to force out the subject but just give a gentle nudge.

Thomas pov

'What?! That's what she thinks this is about?!' I thought to myself, I pursued my lips together. "You aren't that far off, I did get a cute persons number and have been talking to them for awhile..." I started, scratching the back of my neck.
   My mind started to think of all the things that could go wrong. "Well... are you going to tell me? Who's the cutie and when do I get to meet them" They laughed waking me out of my worrying state.
    "Well technically you already know them..." I muttered, taking the snacks from them and setting them down on the counter. I grab out some bowl as they walked over and sat down on the couch.
    "Wait I do? Who is it?" They looked over to me, waiting patiently for a response.
    "Well, its you y/n. I wanted to get you over here as fast as I could and this was the way the guys first came up with." I sighed as they looked at me, eyes as wide as saucers. I closed my eyes and sighed. Should have known this would have gone horribly wrong. I waited for them to say something along the lines of "but your my friend"
     Instead I got a soft plate of lips against my own. I looked down at them with surprise.         
    "How did you know?" I said jokingly.
    "I've wanted to do that forever." A smile crossed their face as I pulled them in for a long over due kiss.

Authors note!

Hello my little marshmallows I hope you are enjoying my book so far please give me some ideas for my next story it would be very handy! I will be taking request so just keep reading and liking and facing. (Also im going to keep posting that YouTube vid to put my self out there a little!0-o)