Soulmate au pt2

Ok I think I'm going to be back for awhile now.

Patton:
This is au is the one we're the soul mate can't see a color until they meet your soul mate. Also this goes both ways.
You are a music YouTuber who is very popular. You could walk into Starbucks and hear someone say your name. Thatttts why you don't go out very often. It was around 11 am when you got a text from on of your best friends! Thomas Sanders. You opened up the message and read.
Hi y/n I was wonder if you want to come by my house tomorrow around 1 pm and do a video together about relationships!
You replied saying yes! And got read to post more vids for the rest of the day
~time Skip brought to you by anime~
You had gotten ready with your outfit (down below)
1

 Hi y/n I was wonder if you want to come by my house tomorrow around 1 pm and do a video together about relationships!  You replied saying yes! And got read to post more vids for the rest of the day~time Skip brought to you by anime~   You had got...

Or 2

And drove over to Thomas's house

And drove over to Thomas's house. When you got there you rang the door bell. When you got there on of Thomas's sides opened the door. Roman. He would always hit on you through text. But you had fell for someone else. "M'lady" He started then pulled what seemed to be a rose. But you weren't so sure. The petals were not red but a grayish color. "I got you this wonderful rose" you took the rose as said.
"Roman is this rose supposed to be gray?" Then look down at the rose.
"That is exactly what Patton said." That is when you looked up at him, you knew about what was happening. And you where happy, then you saw Romans eyes, they were filled with sorrow.
"Don't worry Roman you will find the right one for you someday" you said kindly. Then you were greeted by Thomas and the others, you also put the rose in your hair because it look good. Then you walked over to Patton. "Hey" was all you said a little nervous but a little excited. Then Patton turned around and gave you a wide smile.
"Hia y/n!" Then looked at the rose in your hair and froze. You thoughts flood with worry. "The rose is red." He said in a whisper and turned his attention to you and pulled you in a hug and said "I'm glad you are my soulmate"

Roman:
This is the au were when you sing a song then then your soulmate would start to hum/sing it to, vis versa. The song is love like you.

Y/n POV:
  I had just finished doing a video with Thomas and his sides. It had a lot of singing in it due to Roman, but that wasn't a good thing on my part. I had knew we were soul mates for awhile now, I am just waiting if he will notice. 'This couch is cozy' I was thinking as I sank into it. "When are you going to tell him?" Patton asked and tilted his head a little.
  "I really don't know Patton." I paused and looked at him. "What if he doesn't like me?" I looked down at my hands.
  "Kiddo, why would he not like you?" I looked back up at him and smiled.
   "Thank you Patton" Then I hugged him and ran off to get a water.
Romans POV:
'Y/n looked a little off today' I thought as I sat in my room, staring at the ceiling. "I think I am just over thinking". I said to myself as I slipped out of my door to go downstairs. I closed my eyes and opened them. 'Why' was all I thought as I saw Patton and Y/n having a moment together. Then Y/n ran off to the kitchen. I looked at Patton then to the side. "You are really lucky" I said quietly.
  "What are you talking about?" Patton said and I laughed a little.
  "You are lucky they like you." I said and stared at him, the words harsher then they were meant to be.
  "You really don't understand do you..." He said and frowned a little, then smiled. "I don't like them Roman." He said then disappeared. I sighed and started to walk back up the stairs when I heard singing.
Y/n POV:
   I had gotten my drink and sat on the counter and looked at the water in my hands. "If I could begin to be, half of what you think of me. I could do about anything, I could even learn how to Love." I started then saw Roman come into the room and look at me and smile as he started the other lyrics as I joyed in. "When I see, the way you act. Wondering when I'm coming back, I could do about anything. I could even learn how to love, like you." We stopped and  I looked into his eyes, inches apart from each other. "My beautiful soul mate." He said and rested his head on mine.
(I know that sucked. But I kinda lost my inspiration for Roman)

Virgil:
Ok sooo I am gonna put my best effort into this one because the au of this one is called Hanahaki disease. So basically it is one sided love and the person coughs up flower petals. Until either they a) die b) get the disease removed and loose all feelings for that person c) the person loves them back. But I won't be doing the actual writing for this yet, only because I want to know who's perspective I should do it from. Either you or Virgil. I will be doing either A,B, or C. So comment down below little marshmallows, because I am stuck.