Patton x Reader: Sticky Situation

This chapter was suggested by @InfernoOwl ! (Thank you) Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!
Character(s): Patton, you, Thomas
Warnings: None
Words count: 625
Summery: Never trust Patton with any kind of stick on tattoo.
Story Length? Short/Drabble.
Revised? Yes.

Patton's POV:
   I opened up another bag of candy that my wonderful partner got me for Easter! I had tons of candy and cookies from everyone and it is so yummy!
So, I poured out the candy from the bag searching though the chocolate and gummies, looking for the best of the bunch. "Omg" I said and picked up a removable tattoo sheet with multiple on the paper.
"I have to put these on right now!" I said and ran to the kitchen. There was all sorts of characters from my favorite shows on there. I grabbed out the damp towel and peeled the plastic off of the tattoos. I stuck all of the stickers up my arm in the way that felt right, than I took the wet cloth and pressed it on my arm. "This is going to look so cool!" I mumbled to my self and took off my backing on the tattoos, leaving the image. "Awesome!" I yelled and ran to eat more candy.

Your POV:
  "Well we could do this for the video..." Thomas said and explained somethings.
  "Yeah! that would work really well!" I said and typed the information and notes into my computer before shutting it. "I will have the video edited by later," I said and Thomas gave me a quick nod as I left the room.
I walked down the hall and into Patton's room. Sitting down on the bed, I pulled out my laptop and logged into my video editor. "I wonder what Patton it up to..." I thought as I started to type away.

~*~Smoll time skip brought to you by malamute puppers~*~

  "Y/NNNNNN HELLLLPPPPPP, I CANT GET THESE THINGS OFFFFFFFFFF!" I heard Patton yell from the main floor. I frantically jump up and push my computer to the side. It didn't take much for me to end up running down the stairs without a second thought.
Once I reached the bottom, that is when I noticed three things. One, there was candy wrappers all over the floor. Two, I had been upstairs working on editing Thomas's video for four hours. And three, my wonderful boyfriend stood in front of me covered in fake tattoos. I looked at him and let out a very long sigh. "I'm only gone for four hours...." I mumbled and walked over to him.
"So what do you need help with." I ask and cross my arms. Patton looked at me like a puppy that had just been yelled at.
  "I can't get the tattoos off." He said quietly, causing me to look him dead in the eye, trying to hold back a outburst of giggles.
  "Okay than, how about we get those tattoos off" I smiled and pulled him over to the bathroom and grabbed out some baby oil. Patton sat down with me following after. I pulled his arm over and poured baby oil in a rag and rubbed his arm.
"Why did you put on so many!?" I joked.
  "They looked soooo cool!" He said and I laughed, looking at my wonderful boyfriend. I leaned in and kissed him on the corner of his mouth.
  "I think you missed." He said and leaned in kissing me until we had to pull away and breathe.
  "I think you are hanging out with Joan to much." I said and we laughed, and for just a moment everything was at peace.

Bleh I'm sorry if I did horrible. But I need your guys opinion. Do you want me to make my own character for this or should I leave things be? Idk and I just want your guys feed back, Anyway, hope you marshmallows had a wonderful weekend and BUH BYEEEEE