When he gets jealous~

What up marshmallows! This was voted on by @Love-Soul , hope y'all enjoy cause it is about to get toasty. (I am really sorry) (Jk jk not that toasty)
Character(s):  all of em
Warnings: like one swear word
Words count: 1593 words
Summery: Some jealous bois.
Story Length? A short preference
Revised? Yes.

Thomas: YouTuber: Markiplier
You were going to Pax West (I think that is correct, if it isn't I am sorry) with your good friend Mark from college. You had already packed your bags the night before, of course, with all the goodies and essentials that you would need for a couple of days. Thomas awhile back asked to go with you on the trip to which you responded yes like the amazing significant other you are. "Thomas, babe you ready?!" You yelled up the stairs, leaning on your tan bag while in the kitchen.
"Hold on I am coming!" He said and he rushed down the stairs dragging the bag behind him. You smiled and kissed his cheek lightly, "I'm going to be honest, you take to long." With this he gave a fake pout.
"I do not" He mumbled. Thomas grabbed your hand and quickly pulled you out the door to the car where you both loaded your bags in.
Your phone buzzed and looked down to see it was Mark.
(M=Mark Y=You)
M- Me and Tyler at gonna get you guys at baggage claim, hope you guys have a good flight!
Y- Ok sounds good! I can't wait to see you! It has been way to long.
M- I agree! We are going to have a blast
You sighed and put the phone down. Then looked over at Thomas who was griping the wheel a little too hard. You frowned and turned up the radio, wondering what was on his mind.
~leeee time skip brought to you by Mulan~
It was the last night in the hotel before you left back for home and Mark invited everybody to his room to celebrate. "Thomas!" You yelled and shoved the bathroom door close. "Knock before you enter!" You face was red and you locked the door.
"I am sorry y/n I didn't mean to! I wasn't paying attention!" You just sighed and put on your clothes. "Let's go" you said giggling and pulled him out the door over to Marks room. When you got there the door opened before you could even knock.
"Y/n's here!" He yelled and everyone said hi and went back to talking. You looked over to see Thomas talking to some guy and having a good time. 'I am gonna go get some water' you thought and pulled a water from the fridge. "You okay y/n?" Asked Mark as he walked over to you.
"I am good!" You smiled and patted his shoulder. "I had a good time hanging out with you Mark." He smiled and gave you a bone crushing hug.
"Just like old times!" He said and ruffled your hair. You started two stated to laugh and went on chatting. What you didn't see was Thomas looking at you the whole time.
~smallest time skip ever~
It was around 12:30 in the morning and everyone was leaving and had said their goodbyes. You and Thomas were currently walking back to the room. You would take glances at him every now and then only too see is expressions, he looked frustrated and sad. When you two got into the room and took one looked at him.
"Thomas excuse my French but, what the hell?!" You whisper yelled to get his attention, when he flipped around surprised.
"I-I don't know what you are talking about" he said quietly. This caused you frowned at him.
"Why were you so grumpy! Like I didn't do anything did I cause I am pretty sure-" Your eyes widened and realized what was going on. "You were jealous" you said and loosened up then smiled. "Why" he looked at you and took a breath.
"You and Mark are just so close and you were having suck a good time with him." He looked away.
"Awwww Thomas, you know he is just a friend! You have nothing to worry about! Plus you are the best boyfriend ever!" He smiles at what you said and gave you a kiss that you gladly returned.
Yep. I think that this one went well. :p

Logan: YouTuber: MatPat
You opened up your computer and logged on to YouTube. "Let's see who has updated their channel...." you mumbled. Logan was down stairs with the others recording a new video. You sighed until you saw one of your favorite YouTubers had posted a new video. Obviously you clicked on the thumbnail and started to watch.
"Logan I believe you should go see what (y/n) is doing." Roman said, causing Logan to look over at him and nodded. He then started to climb the stairs, to the shared room. You heard a creak coming from the door way, but ignored it. 'They're probably done recording' you thought. Then focused back onto the screen. "That is so true! How did I not notice that!" You said and looked deeper into the screen. Well you would have if Logan didn't close the computer in front of you.
"What was that for?!" You jumped a little. "I... I umm...." he just looked at you with a loss of words. "You shouldn't be that close to the screen." He said and pushed his glasses up, "It's not good for your eyes". You just stared at him dumbfounded. 'Was he...jealous?' You thought and smiled. Sitting up, you then took his glasses and put them on. "What was that for?" He said and wrapped his arms around your neck.
"As much as I would love to wear matching glasses 24/7 I think I'll just stare at you instead." You said with a wink before giving him a kiss.
I am sorry it was short

Patton: YouTuber: Lucas the Spider
(Guys I'm just going to say it now. Watch these videos. It's so cute!)
"OH MY GOD!" You screeched as you saw the little spider playing. You turned and grabbed another chocolate covered pretzel then shoved it into your mouth with a satisfying crunch. Virgil walked up and plopped down next to you on the couch. "Pattons not happy you know." He said plainly.
"Hm" You simply nodded and grabbed more pretzels while mindless watching the tiny animated spider on the screen. "Y/n he is jealous of that stupid spider." Virgil pointed at the screen, and look at you.
"If it is that bad please bring him down." You said and closed the computer. Not even 1 minutes later Virgil disappeared and came back with Patton then left again to avoid any sort of mushy gushy that was about to happen.
"Patton, baby, you are my favorite YouTuber. And even better my boyfriend!" You said with a smile. He smiled back at you and sat next you, putting his head on your lap. "I thought that you thought that the creepy crawly death dealer was cuter then me..." He mumbled as you played with his hair. Then you bent down and kissed the top of his nose, "never!" You whisper yelled.
Kinda. Good. Ish. Also I would like to thank @Pastle-Queenie for telling me about he creepy crawly death dealer XD!

Virgil: Youtuber: Jacksepticeye

You loved Jacksepticeye videos. Everyone new that. Your mom knew that, Your friends knew that, HECK even your dog knew that. But alas the one person that did not know that was your boyfriend Virgil. He only found out through your browser history though......... (Dang man ever heard of trust in a relationship??) He was going through your history one day, because you were always on your computer and he wanted to see what you were doing on there.
But he was left with a face FULL of your history being Jacksepticeye content. Next thing you knew your over protective boyfriend marched through the door. "Y/n why are you watching videos of this man and not me?" He said in a very sassy tone.
"Maybe its because you are always on you phone listening to music, or I have just been bored." You say lazily. And curled up into Virgil's bed, just a little pissed that he woke you up for this. "And babe, I love you just so you know." You said in a quite tone and grabbed a pillow throwing it at him. "but yOU CANT JUST WAKE ME UP FROM A NAP!" You yelled and Virgil ran out and downstairs deciding to leave you alone.

Roman: Youtuber: Larray

Roman actually didn't mind that you can mindlessly watch a guy who makes fun of 11 year olds on Roblox. After all you used to watch his channel even before you two were dating. It did bother him for awhile but you showed it to him and he got HOOKED! So now on rainy days you both would cuddle up on his bed with a bunch of snacks and watch Larray together. But then again, he does have his moments to which he will say something along the lines of "We've been watching him a little too much, let's watch something else"
Sorry that one was short but I just had no motivation... but little marshmallows I may change it later! I hope you all are having a wonderful day, and have a great week! BUH BYEEEEEE