Virgil soulmate au-Part C

Hia marshmallows! It me! Your favorite Author-Chan! Oh and thank you @oliviat138 for the request!!
And guess what? I am jamming to music at 10:30 at night! Okay onward With this horrible story!

Character(s): Virgil, You, and the sides 
Warnings: Coughing, mention of blood? Death? Nah jk im not that mean... or am i? ;)
Words count: 715
Summery: Virgil is love sick, and your the only one that can help.
Story Length? Short/Drabble.
Revised? Yes.

Virgil's POV:
Cough. One.
Cough. Two. 
Cough. Three.
How much longer can I do this. I sit here in the bathroom staring at my reflection, flower petals falling into the sink. 
They will never love you.
The sentence keeps repeating in my brain. Engraving it self.
You are a fool.
My hands gripped the sides of the sink. "Stop. Stop. Stop." I mumbled, slowly pulling away from the sink and fixed my jacket. Putting on the best 'normal' look on my face. I wiped my mouth with my sleeve and walked out the door.
I would do anything for them, even if they never notice me.
"Are you doing good Virgil?" Thomas said, I just rolled my eyes and looked away. The only person who knew was Logan, he found out on accident.
I looked over at him to see his face, he wanted to tell them for me, I just gave a nod showing it was okay. "Hanahaki disease..." He simply stated and pushed up his glasses. 
"What's that?" Patton asked with concern on his face.
"Well it is when there is one sided love, and the person will cough up flowers petals, until they either die, get the disease removed and loose feels for everything or the person returns the love for him or her." Logan said and looked over at me concerned. 
"That is not good!" Roman said and sighed. I looked over at Thomas, he knew who I liked. (Y/n) they are beautiful. When I first saw them I fell in love, the way they acted and looked caused my heart to flutter. The look on his face worried me.
"Yep" I sighed and looked to the side. Cough, cough, cough. Was all I remember them everything was dark.

Your POV:
"(Y/n) it Virgil....He is sick and I need your help." Thomas said over the phone.
"I will be right there." I replied and hung up.
If anyone had looked at me they would be worried just by the expression that was plastered on my face. Fear. Virgil means the most to me, he always had. I am good friends with the other sides of course, I just always have wanted to be a little more with Virgil.
The rain potted down as I pulled into Thomas's driveway. I ran up to the door and knocked on it until Patton opened the door. "(Y/n) I am glad your here! We seriously need your help." He said and dragged me into the house. "(Y/n) he has the Hanahaki disease." He started to ramble on until we had reached Virgil's room.
"Wait. Wait. Why am I here?" I said confused to what he had just said.
"Kiddo, He loves you." He weakly smiled then pushed me into the darkened room. I could see a for resting on the bed but just barely. I felt around on the walls and hit a light switch.
"Go... away," A weakened voice said from the bed.
"I won't be gone until you realize how blind you are." I said as I walked over and sat down on his bed .
"(Y-y/n)?" He said with question and sat up, looking at me, only a couple inches from my face.
  "No, I'm Patrick." I smiled and rested my head on his, brushing my lips slightly over his. "I should have noticed earlier but Virgil I love you, remember that." I said so quiet that only he could hear.
"I love you too." He said. "Now... about me being blind...." He said with his voice showing annoyance, and I started to giggle. Maybe this is a good beginning to a good ending.

Um.... I hope you guys enjoyed. Yep. :p I had a good day. Hope all of you did! And remember little marshmallows to SMASH that like button, save, add me to your library, follow meh and all day jazz! Good Night!