Virgil Soulmate Au-Part A

Well this is was requested so get ready for some tears cause it's going to be a long ride...

Character(s): Virgil, You and the sides
Warnings: death, sad stuff, the usual
Words count: 680
Summery: last dinner with the your only family..
Story Length? Short/Drabble.
Revised? Yes.

   "At 12:47 last night a man was found dead in his apartment. Officials say that is was another case of Hanahaki disease-"

    Thomas turned off the tv while everyone looked at each other. "It's sad you know, how people are dying like this," Roman said a frown cast on his face. They all knew. But no one dared to speak.
   "Anyway! How about we go out to eat?" Y/n said, trying to change the subject that was never brought up. A fake smile was plastered on their face, the doctors all said that there would only be a couple more hours.
    "Yeah let's go get something to eat." Logan nodded.
     "I say we go get milkshakes" Patton smiled.     "Your favorite, right Y/n?" He continued as you nodded. Soon enough everyone packed into your car. The drive was short but the silence made it long. It made it feel weird that no one was arguing or that no one was singing, it just felt so strange. But by this point you had almost grown accustom to it.
       Once you all had arrived, the night was almost normal. The boys played around, Roman told stories while Patton babied Virgil.... Virgil, the man that will be a part of the reason why your almost dead. But you never blamed it on him, after all, you never blamed anything on anyone. And even beyond that, it wasn't his fault in the slightest. It was the stupid stupid heart that you blamed.
      Soon enough you got a ding on your phone, 30 min. It said, the count down had started. It only saddened you a little, only because you never got to check some things off your bucket list. Like settling down, possibly having kids or just pets and going to explore the world. Not to mention you never got to check off telling Virgil you love him.
     A sigh fell from your lips as you looked up, "Hey guys I am going to go on a walk then I'll walk back home. Thomas w-will you drive the car back for me? Pl-please." You barely got out before going into a fit of coughs. The petals fell from your lips and into your hands. Thomas nodded, a frown cast on everyone's face. "And I have something for everyone in the glove box in the car." You said, giving everyone a very tight hug before disappearing into the night.

~small time skip to when everyone drives home~

   Thomas opened up the glove compartment to show a letter, the writing on the outside read "To the only family I ever had~" Everyone walked inside and sat down at the table, all was silent but the news playing in the background. "I'm going to read it okay?" Thomas said and everyone gave a curt nod.

With a gulp Thomas opened up the letter. "To My family, August 17 2018,

Hey Guys. I just want to clear the air before you read this. By now you all know that I have the Hanahaki disease. By now you also know that I am not going to get it removed. Now that, that's cleared we can get down to bees wax. If you are reading this I am either dead or about to die any minute now. I have my will in this envelope too which has things for you all on there, I hope you will enjoy them... you know it's weird writing this and knowing that probably Thomas or Roman will read it later. Heh, I guess I should tell you why I have the disease. Well It's my fault. I fell for Virgil and he was in a relationship. (Make sure he never feels guilty about this please) But now you know. I hope you all will move on, but I will Always remember you. So thank you, for the wonderful life, happiness and love a person could ever give.
Love~ Y/n
P.s. please put on my gravestone that I was a total badass. Thanks"