"Let's eat!" Kakashi broke his chopsticks in half, catching their attention as they waited for him to unveil his true face.

Once he touched his mask to remove it, another crisis had hindered them.

"My youthful friends, how nice to see you again!" Lee hugged Naruto and Sasuke making their sight switch to their front and blocked Kakashi's view from the Sai and Sakura.

When Lee got off, Kakashi had finished his meal.

"Not again..." The three thought as Team Lee, Tenten and an unknown girl went inside of the small counter.

"Sakura-nee chan! Do you want to train tomorrow?" Rina asked brightly and Tenten supported.

"Yeah, Kiba and I don't have missions as well so we can join."

"Of course!"

Instantly, Kakashi flashed a smile when he reminded. "Sakura, it's your shift to watch Sasuke tomorrow. I have a new mission and Naruto has training."

Naruto sent a cheeky grin with peace sign after finishing another set of bowl.

Sakura sighed mentally but nodded in affirmation.

"Who's this girl?" Kakashi questioned as he glanced to the blonde girl beside Rina.

"Sakura-neechan, Sasuke-san, Naruto-san, Kakashi-san, this is my friend Lara." Rina introduced while Lara smiled brightly.

"Nice to meet you, Lara." Sakura sent a grin while she extended her arm for a handshake.

Lara accepted and bowed slightly afterwards. "It's an honor to meet you."

The four returned the favor as the shy girl tried to hide behind her friend.

"Sasuke-nii," Shiro called. "I finally got a hang of the technique to taught me."

A proud smirk was displayed on Sasuke's face. "Let's see your improvement tomorrow then."

Shiro nodded approvingly as Blade barked in agreement.

"Sai, Tenten!" Ino screamed as she ran frantically towards them. "Tsunade-sama wants to see us!"

"A mission?" Kakashi joined the conversation.